Video - Moke's Axe Fx ll Preset Tour and Demo/Tutorial - Part #5

Moke

Axe-Master
Vendor
Here is part #5 of my 'Preset Tour and Demo/Tutorial' videos. This one covers 5 more of my 'Song Specific' presets. And once again, lots more useful information on 'Internal', 'External', and 'Scene' controllers. As well as effect block routing. All of which also applies to the 'AX8' and the 'FX8'...............

To purchase these presets and more go to http://www.custompresets.com

These videos, and your patches, are fantastic Moke! It's great being able to buy the patches and pick them apart while you go through them on the video. Keep them coming!

These videos, and your patches, are fantastic Moke! It's great being able to buy the patches and pick them apart while you go through them on the video. Keep them coming!
Some of the presets had to be edited to make them more user-friendly. Not the tone, but controller or scene changes to make them a bit more uniform.

Love the sound of that cult patch. Very big sound.
Thanks, The 'dirty' rhythm tone is not 'Tone Matched'. I tried that at first and got a pretty good 'Tone Match', but it was useless live. So I kept the clean 'Tone Match' but just went with something closer to my 'Core' tone for the 'dirty' tone.

Back
Top Bottom