Axe-Edit 3.0 - Getting Started Guide

I was 30 seconds too early... just tried to download the preview and got a 404. I'll gladly take the real deal... thanks!

I like the table with all keyboard shortcuts on page 9.

AE3_keyboard.jpg

The best part of AE3 to me was the fact that there wasn't a radical overhaul to the interface. Even though the inner workings have obviously been completely redone (you can tell by the responsiveness), I was able to figure out how to use it in a matter of minutes and didn't run into any of those "well why the hell did they do this?" moments.

Thankfully forum member AlGrenadine collects all these nice things. You can download the guide from his archive: http://archive.axefx.fr/. There is a folder named "Docs & Manuals" with the file "Axe-Edit_Getting_Started_Guide.pdf".

I just installed the latest Axe-Edit on an old laptop and for the first time tried to edit offline. No go. Is this even possible?

Then I looked for the manual and it's nowhere to be found. I know it's late but is it right in front of me and I'm just not seeing it?

I just installed the latest Axe-Edit on an old laptop and for the first time tried to edit offline. No go. Is this even possible?

Then I looked for the manual and it's nowhere to be found. I know it's late but is it right in front of me and I'm just not seeing it?
Offline editing hasn't been possible for many years now.

Offline editing hasn't been possible for many years now.

Ah, ok. That's too bad... It would be a huge time saver for something I'm working on where I could build out a lot of presets away from the studio and tweek them once I'm there again.

Thanks for the info. I think Fractal forgot to put the manual on their support page.

Back
Top Bottom