Pop/Rock Diezel Tones

ML SOUND LAB

Cab Pack Wizard
Vendor

I'm loving the different flavors available in the Diezel land. I'm not sure if everyone knows what I'm working on but essentially I'm shooting a new ML Dizzy Cab Pack that will include two different "based on Diezel" cabinets. One with G12K100 speakers and the other with V30 speakers. I finished shooting the K100 and I'm now working on the V30 cabinet. Here's a short comparison of the K100 vs V30 and ultimately how amazing these two sound together. :) I couldn't be happier with the results. Check it out!

Damn, guy! Killer sounds. I'm jonesing hard for this cab pack. I thought I just wanted it for the K100s, but those might be the sweetest sounding V30s I have ever heard.

Damn, guy! Killer sounds. I'm jonesing hard for this cab pack. I thought I just wanted it for the K100s, but those might be the sweetest sounding V30s I have ever heard.
Blending the two has become my new go-to. :) Thank you for the nice words!

I'm loving the different flavors available in the Diezel land. I'm not sure if everyone knows what I'm working on but essentially I'm shooting a new ML Dizzy Cab Pack that will include two different "based on Diezel" cabinets. One with G12K100 speakers and the other with V30 speakers. I finished shooting the K100 and I'm now working on the V30 cabinet. Here's a short comparison of the K100 vs V30 and ultimately how amazing these two sound together. :) I couldn't be happier with the results. Check it out!

What amp were you using in the clip?

This is what i call "The Grand Piano Sound of the Guitar"!!!
The richness and fullness of the balanced bass+mid+treble "orchestral" sound of a grand piano!
All the colors are here... just like a full 16million colors palette!
I know the hi-gain is the natural land of this pack... but i can really hear what a cab IRs can do when is in the mid-crunch, bluesy, light rock nation!
Any clean test?!
Great Job Man!

This is what i call "The Grand Piano Sound of the Guitar"!!!
The richness and fullness of the balanced bass+mid+treble "orchestral" sound of a grand piano!
All the colors are here... just like a full 16million colors palette!
I know the hi-gain is the natural land of this pack... but i can really hear what a cab IRs can do when is in the mid-crunch, bluesy, light rock nation!
Any clean test?!
Great Job Man!
You're way better with words than I am. Thank you for the compliments buddy! :)

Here's a clean plexi clip I did yesterday:

Just like you said it's very musical and definitely NOT "just a metal pack" as the name would suggest. :)

Last edited:
You're way better with words than I am. Thank you for the compliments buddy! :)
well... tnx... but you are way better than me on the guitar! do you wanna exchange? :p
Anyway my words are not (only) compliments for your hard work dude!
I was really trying to say that in this pack the strings are "choral" and are like the orchestral sections.
The nearest single instrument that can give that fullness to me is the grand piano!
So your IRs pack give to the guitar sound that richness and orchestral choral effect!

As usual these IRs sound great!! You mention your favourite IRs, just out of interest, what are your top 5 :)
It keeps changing every now and then but let me have a quick look!

1. ML USA Bulb SM57-R121 03
2. ML Double Verb SM57-MD421 4
3. ML Dizzy Djent K100-V30 01
4. Brit PR75 SM57-M160 01
5. ML Class-A SM57-R121 01

The list is actually more of a top 15 list to be honest but the ones in the top 5 slots get used the most for sure. Essentially when I'm scrolling through the IR's and find something that I really like I bump it up little by little but obviously these have different use cases f.ex. the Double Verb IR is my clean and RHCP go-to IR but I wouldn't use it for metal. Also the list has a lot of usable variety. I'm a 4x12 V30 type of guy so at one point I only had 4x12 V30 cabs in here and it started getting a bit too boring so I spiced it up with some versatility. Right now the USA V30 #1 IR is the USA Bulb IR on spot 1 and 4x12 V30 IR #1 is the Dizzy IR we're talking about. :)

Back
Top Bottom