Is it normal...

Tone_Loc

...for the reverb block to disengage when you access the tuner?

I setup a patch that was on the cusp of CPU usage (around 80%) and was fully functional however the reverb disengaged when I engaged the tuner.

I've also noticed the reverb block disengages at different CPU % values. Is that normal behavior also? It would be good if there was a set % value that we could work too.

The problem could be that the CPU usage actually depends on if and what you are playing. I have never seen anything happening just by engaging the tuner.

...for the reverb block to disengage when you access the tuner?

I setup a patch that was on the cusp of CPU usage (around 80%) and was fully functional however the reverb disengaged when I engaged the tuner.

I've also noticed the reverb block disengages at different CPU % values. Is that normal behavior also? It would be good if there was a set % value that we could work too.
What firmware are you running? It is possible with a some presets that the tuner will cause your CPU level to jump up above 90%. If this occurs, the unit starts to disable blocks to bring the usage down. However, if you are using the current firmware (V2.02), as soon as you exit the tuner, the reverb SHOULD return. If for some reason it is not, do something to drop the runtime CPU usage a couple of points.

Back
Top Bottom