ML USA 2x12 and Citrus 2x12 Samples

ML SOUND LAB

Cab Pack Wizard
Vendor
It's coming out "soon" for real guys. :) I just finished fixing the last tweaks to some Preset-Cab Bundles that will be included in the pack to get everyone started and while at it I recorded some clips using these presets.

The "based on Mesa 2x12":

Very modern. Crushing. Slight smiley face EQ curve. Powerful Fender type clean sounds. Works great with the Recto and Lead amp sims.

The "based on Orange 2x12":

Loads of mids. Sounds happy and liquidy. Neverending sustain. Some of the fattest cleans. The Citrus "flapping" works f.ex. 0:45 when playing a semitone harmony it creates that "broken sound". That's a good way to tell if it's a "based on Orange" tone or not.

All sounds you heard will be included in the Cab Pack as Preset-Cab Bundles and you're ready to rock out as soon as you get the pack. :)

Really love the sound of that Orange 2x12, super mid focused but a little more controlled sounding than the 4x12. Both are really awesome!
That's good to hear. It's surprisingly different that it's big brother the Citrus 4x12 (from Cab Pack 19). It's actually even smoother on the top and maybe even bigger sounding at times depending on the amp sim obviously. :) I love the mids being in control as well.

Wow, these sound incredible! Now get your ass back in the studio and get those Diezels out, lol.
These are definitely the best sounding 2x12s I've ever had the chance of owning. It's surprising how fat the Citrus is even when compared to the 4x12 version. The USA is mean sounding and unfuzzy if that's a word. :D

The Dizzy cabs have been shot already! I'm trying to work out which are Aces and all that right now. ;)

Crap, I thought it was them but i was like no, that is trust company. In my defense they sound the same sometimes....
They do sound the same at times. :) Someone actually said CKJ sounds like Trust Company and that's when I first listened to that band. Man... someone said my voice sounds like that. :D :D :D

Back
Top Bottom