Dizzy V4 SLVR 3 with ML Dizzy K100 in a mix!

ML SOUND LAB

Cab Pack Wizard
Vendor

I've already shot the single mic IR's of the K100 pack and I just had to create a mix test. Damnnnnnnn!! :laughing:

This is once again one of those stock setting presets and no post EQ on guitars at all so this is exactly what you get without tweaking. :tonguewink:

Do you like it?

PS. There was a vote in the official ML Dizzy thread in here about whether you guys want this new pack to be the V30 cab and K100 cab separately or bundled together for a lower combined price point. :) Go ahead and share your thoughts!

Cool thing about redoing st.anger songs is that you never make them sound worse! But this sounds really wide and mickey roarky! I wanna hear the celebrity deathmatch tune played with that sound. ;>
Hahaha I was actually looking at the stems and thinking about triggering the infamous snare... then I heard the room mics and realized there's nothing I can do. Kirk's playing was "tight". ;)

The guitars sound like going from left and right top corners ..., how did you do that? It is especially obvious when the recording starts to play. Sounds fabulous.

The guitars sound like going from left and right top corners ..., how did you do that? It is especially obvious when the recording starts to play. Sounds fabulous.
That's interesting. It's just the Axe-Fx preset hard panned L and R. But now that you say it it's definitely got a wider feel to it. Actually on some riffs I felt like adding a center track with a phaser on. It's very subtle but really works well with the Dizzy K100 sound.

H E A V Y !!!:blush:
60366520.jpg

Back to the future heavy? :D

Back
Top Bottom