RAC12 - New 1U rack controller for Axe-Fx II / XL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my AX8, and I'm sorry to report that the RAC12 didn't work with it. At least not for me. Was really looking forward to having the portability of the floor unit, with the ability to control parameters in real time from the RAC12. I hope there's way to get these guys working together.

Got my AX8, and I'm sorry to report that the RAC12 didn't work with it. At least not for me. Was really looking forward to having the portability of the floor unit, with the ability to control parameters in real time from the RAC12. I hope there's way to get these guys working together.
Without an AX8 myself i won't be able to see what happens but first maybe the midi in port is not bidirectional, try with 2 midi cables? Then is the rac12 saying hello ax8?

Who knows ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom