RAC12 - New 1U rack controller for Axe-Fx II / XL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone who recently purchased a RAC-12 in the US let me know what the total cost was? Are there any extra duties or taxes that I need to be aware of? I'm in the Seattle area. Thanks ...
You should have your local VAT.
So the total cost would be about $432 at today's rate, plus your local VAT (6-7% ?)

Somehow the connection between the macbook and the rac12 does not seem to work anymore. I could not update the device.
What to do in such a moment?
I just wanted to mention that it didn't work when the Axe and the RAC were both connected to my Macbook at the same time. As soon as I unplugged the Axe, it performed flawlessly.
Excellent.
20150403_192746.jpg

Curious , I have a 4 space rack , XL+, rack panel to connect , want to add the RAC12 in the empty space . I open the front, set it on its back and connect . My issue is powering the RAC12 without opening the back or going to 5 space to add power supply just for the RAC12. Anyone dealt with this ?

Curious , I have a 4 space rack , XL+, rack panel to connect , want to add the RAC12 in the empty space . I open the front, set it on its back and connect . My issue is powering the RAC12 without opening the back or going to 5 space to add power supply just for the RAC12. Anyone dealt with this ?

Yep. Exactly the same setup as you. I took the end of the power cable from my front panel and just put a Y-splitter on it. Both the Axe and the RAC draw low enough amounts that you don't need to worry about overload. Basically no different than a power strip. I wouldn't try this with a power amp or anything like that, though.

FYO - Just confirming as well - the new beta version fixed the locking up issue I was having running RAC12Edit on Win10.. RAC12Edit is now working perfectly. Thanks Al.

RAC12 software 1.4.0 released : Supports Quantum 2.01 firmware and Windows 10
As usual, just launch your RAC12Edit :)

PS : If you've already tried the latest beta, please install RAC12Edit again and force a firmware upgrade.

RAC12 software 1.4.0 released : Supports Quantum 2.01 firmware and Windows 10
As usual, just launch your RAC12Edit :)

PS : If you've already tried the latest beta, please install RAC12Edit again and force a firmware upgrade.

I keep getting a "send configuration: timeout" when it tries to upgrade the firmware. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom