Dream Theater - Dystopian Overture (Q2.01, ML CP7)

Would you share your preset?

The tones are great and your playing is very good.

As a friendly advice, maybe you should take a look at your vibrato. All your playing sounds like a pro: the timing is perfect, and all sounds very clean and well played. But to me the vibrato parts doesn´t sound with so much confidence as the rest of your playing. I hope that helps.

:)

Would you share your preset?

The tones are great and your playing is very good.

As a friendly advice, maybe you should take a look at your vibrato. All your playing sounds like a pro: the timing is perfect, and all sounds very clean and well played. But to me the vibrato parts doesn´t sound with so much confidence as the rest of your playing. I hope that helps.

:)

Thanks for the kind words. Sure I will. and thanks for your criticism on the vibrato. I will work on every aspect of my playing everyday. I will try to make it better next time :)

Awesome! Which IR is that? :) Sounds fatter just like the new album. I like it a lot.

If it's awesome it's because of your awesome IRs dude :) the IR is the Chocolate cake. I used a PEQ after the amp for getting the tones closer to the record, Nothing Major though, a mid bump and a little cut on highs and lows. I will upload the preset tonight. Thanks again for great IR packs.

Here's the preset for you guys. Just let me inform you that I changed the cab from CP7 chocolate cake to one of Mesa recto cabs from factory IRs. which sounds good as well.

Attachments

• Mark IIC+.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 16
Back
Top Bottom