Axe FX II XL/XL+ Availability

jakbur

Experienced
Went to purchase an Axe FX II XL today and they are sold out! So is the XL+. They had them in stock last night and I wanted to check my finances today before purchase. I am assuming the XL's are gone forever.
Any idea on availability for XL+?

Went to purchase an Axe FX II XL today and they are sold out! So is the XL+. They had them in stock last night and I wanted to check my finances today before purchase. I am assuming the XL's are gone forever.
Any idea on availability for XL+?

I strongly recommend sending an email to sales@fractalaudio.com to inquire. I did last week and they said they were probably a few weeks out. But the next day they emailed me and said they were putting one in stock. So I was able to buy one right away. Never hurts to send a polite inquiry their way.
-
Austin

I strongly recommend sending an email to sales@fractalaudio.com to inquire. I did last week and they said they were probably a few weeks out. But the next day they emailed me and said they were putting one in stock. So I was able to buy one right away. Never hurts to send a polite inquiry their way.
-
Austin
Thanks so much! I will do that!

Back
Top Bottom