Axe-Fx II "Quantum" 2.00 Public Beta Numero Tres

I lowered the output level -3db from 13.8 to 16.8 and it didn't help it was still audibly clipping. Almost like a woofing. Was fine before the update. Should I try refreshing the block definitions?

Make sure power amp modeling is enabled in Global.
Turn it off and on again.

Axe edit didn't refresh everything like usual so I did it manually, should it matter on this update?

Dank shit! So.. the cat's fuzzy backside is a good thing, you reckon?
Something I've learnt: If Cliff tells me it's a good thing, then it's a good thing!

I can think of a couple of descriptors that could apply to both a Mesa/Boogie and to Cliff's statement, but I'm not going to share them here as I feel unclean just thinking about it!

I just leveled my presets last night and have the only practice before Sat. gig tonight. Were there changes to 2beta3 (from 2beta2) that would throw my balancing out of wack if I updated?

CA TRIPTIK MDRN is good! I never really played the Carol-Ann's much before but this one is getting my attention, its somewhat like the 1970 to me with the exception of no power amp distortion. Similar Cliff settings, Lower on the bass and boost the rest.

Fat switch in the 100 watt Plexi never sounded so good... Dam sounds killer

There's some crazy snap in there, I love what FAS is doing

Back
Top Bottom