Axe-Fx II "Quantum" 2.00 Public Beta Numero Tres

I uploaded the previous beta last night and all my presets ( 5153 100 watt blue) were all clipping the output so I went back to 1.06. What should have I adjusted to correct the issue?

Thank you ''FAS'' :), I hope to see MESA JP-2C in our blacky box soon !, I read an Interview of John that He mentioned MESA used his fav IIC+ to model it off of, that would be awesome to have JP fav and Signature amp in the Axe-Fx II.

Probably the amp block master level or the output block.
I lowered the output level -3db from 13.8 to 16.8 and it didn't help it was still audibly clipping. Almost like a woofing. Was fine before the update. Should I try refreshing the block definitions?

Last edited:
Hehehe, my XL is schedule to be back home from repair tomorrow! UPS route in my area is always before noon, so what the heck, I took my friday off!! I'm really excited about this new beta FW and can't wait to try it!! Thanks Mr.Chase!!

Did you check the VU meters to see if the -3dB actually took you out of the clipping zone?
No, I could still clearly hear that something was clipping so I just went back to firmware 1.06 cause I didn't feel like trouble shooting at the time.

Back
Top Bottom