My Ax8 pedal board

brokenvail

Fractal Fanatic
I figured I would join the other guys who have posted a pic of their blank board awaiting their AX8. Here is min. It will hold Ax, ev1,mini exp knob and a g50. It is a PT Fly and is 22x14.5.

Now that I have spent money in advance does that mean I have to complain about needing updates from FAS because I am out money and need to plan for gigs ect? I hope not.

If you want to come over on Saturday to Peoria, AZ, you can play with mine. My wife is going to a quilting show all day with my mother. So I'll be all alone...;-) it will be loud, because she won't be home.
That would have been awesome! My wife is going on a cruise for the weekend but I am on kid duty

This just arrived~! Going to stick my Helix on it for the time being, though it will fit the AX-8 nicely with room for an EXP pedal too! Super light weight. Hoping it fits easily in my Mono case. Might put some corner guards under it just to make sure it doesn't snag or rip the inside of the Mono case; but whatever they line that thing with is pretty indestructible anyway. Or so it seems! Not sure this is 100% going to work, in terms of fit and height, and all that. I think so though. I figure if Helix fits on it and into the bag, AX-8 + EXP pedal should too!

I have to give Trailer Trash credit, this thing is really light, and very well constructed. The all black rolled edges are clean, the feel is nice.

20160127_125337.jpg

20160127_125346.jpg

20160127_125434.jpg

This just arrived~! Going to stick my Helix on it for the time being, though it will fit the AX-8 nicely with room for an EXP pedal too! Super light weight. Hoping it fits easily in my Mono case. Might put some corner guards under it just to make sure it doesn't snag or rip the inside of the Mono case; but whatever they line that thing with is pretty indestructible anyway. Or so it seems! Not sure this is 100% going to work, in terms of fit and height, and all that. I think so though. I figure if Helix fits on it and into the bag, AX-8 + EXP pedal should too!

I have to give Trailer Trash credit, this thing is really light, and very well constructed. The all black rolled edges are clean, the feel is nice.

20160127_125337.jpg

20160127_125346.jpg

20160127_125434.jpg
Once my Ax comes I am selling my 24x12 flat trash board. It is a great board but I needed a bit more depth for the Ax setup.

Back
Top Bottom