Mikko goes USA

I'm between DC and NYC... have a few quality shops around me that always have some original vintage LPs in stock. I'll pop in to see what's available over the next few weeks and PM you if I find any superb deals in my area. If you're traveling through Pennsylvania hit me up!

Wow guys! Wow!! Let me just say that I did not expect such a warm welcome. :) Once again goes to show how unique and amazing this community is.

I just told my fiancé that I posted this here and she was like: "Did you remember to say that you're not alone on this trip?" I most certainly did not. :D So yes I'm here with my lady. We're a couple of 28 year olds on a round the world trip. We're still making our plans for the rest of the trip so I'll mark down all the invitations (thank you guys so much for all the invitations) and once I know what's up I'll contact you. :)

I'm looking forward to hanging out with as many of you guys as possible. I'll admit it. I miss the guitar geekery. So hanging out playing guitar, shooting IR's, drinking beer/lemonade/water/wine and talking about things that only Axe-Fx users understand sounds like dream for me. Haha... actually that's me taking a break on my vacation to do my day job. I'll probably send my lady shopping for a day so we can geek out in peace.

I'm looking forward to it! :)

Well if you find yourselves near Cleveland, hit me up! Its cold up here but we have the Rock and Roll Hall Of Fame, a great nite life and a lot of great food. LOL..Best of luck on your travels!

Well it's been amazing to see the US with my own eyes. I've only been to New York before so this is very eye-opening. Me and bae did a roadtrip on the westside so we've been to Hawaii, California, Nevada and Arizona at this point. We went all the way to the Grand Canyon. San Francisco was really nice. That's the first place that felt like home to a European couple. Us Europeans know how places like Venice have their own signature smell. Well Los Angeles has one also and it's weed. Next we're flying to Miami. For some reason everyone's telling us not to go but we'll most likely do a roadtrip through Miami, Nashville, New Orleans, DC, New York, Chicago, Toronto, Niagra Falls... still planning things though. :)

Any of you want to hang out? Shoot some IR's of your gear? Good excuse to have a few beers? :)

NY forumites,

If you want to hang out fora beer or two, I will be gigging with my AX8 this Thursday in Brooklyn. My band "Rev Rev" is playing at Grand Victory in Williamsburg:

Date: Thursday Jan 7th
Time: 9:30pm
Address: 245 Grand Street
Subway: Take the L train to Bedford

More info:

:cool:

I am in the back woods country here in Bushnell Florida. If you care to take a break on your way to or from Miami we are not to far off the interstate were the Florida turn pike begins. I have no cabs to shoot irs of but if you want to shoot we can drink some beer and shoot the cans. if you care for a home cooked meal in our double wide trailer you are welcomed. if you are into charvel guitars I have 2 or 3 you could look at(like 50).

If you come to Florida at the end of the month you more then likely can find lots of vintage guitars in Orlando at the International guitar show Jan 23rd and 24th.there were tons off deals there last year.
http://www.guitarexpo.net/
there will be beer to drink there also!

I guess you already travelled through the San Francisco area. If you head back this way, let me know and we'll visit my favorite pizza places.

Mikko
If you find yourself driving from NYC to Niagara Falls and need to take a break , there are several axe fx II owners who'd love to meet up with you in Syracuse -home of Dinosaur BBQ.
Bob

Hey there - live in beer city - otherwise known as Portland OR. Would be happy to have many beers, laughs, and guitar playing! Let me know if you will be around town. Cheers!!

Back
Top Bottom