ORANGE 4x12 "THE MOVIE"

G'day Anand,

One question - What was the orchestra library you used for the opening music? Very realistic which makes me want to get it!

Thanks
Pauly

Hi All,
Wish you all the best for 2016 & had a fun day making a little clip of this great Orange 4x12 IR by CabIR :)

Have fun with the video and please ask if you have questions ;)

G'day Anand,

One question - What was the orchestra library you used for the opening music? Very realistic which makes me want to get it!

Thanks
Pauly

Hi Pauly,
The music belongs to the Imovie program..it has its own templates for movies and music is connected to that template somehow....have very little know how about these stuff....:(

Great Job and sounds!
Is this a IR´Mix from the Cabpack or did you do it on cablab?
It seems to fit with every Amp you used..........

Great Job and sounds!
Is this a IR´Mix from the Cabpack or did you do it on cablab?
It seems to fit with every Amp you used..........

Hi Hubi,
This is just another easy mix using Cablab : just load them both and keep them RAW , so NO Min Phase and stuff..........My own Sig Mixes always contains all the speakers of the full Cabinet.....to get that Cab in the room sound , very full and no harshness...

This SM57 A1+D1 ,: yes ...it just goes right with almost every amp in the Fractal...except for those Mesa Amps which needs Amp tweaking....Default Amp settings are killer, very full and very handy for the FOH / sound engineers too..

Thanks !

Hi Hubi,
This is just another easy mix using Cablab : just load them both and keep them RAW , so NO Min Phase and stuff..........My own Sig Mixes always contains all the speakers of the full Cabinet.....to get that Cab in the room sound , very full and no harshness...

This SM57 A1+D1 ,: yes ...it just goes right with almost every amp in the Fractal...except for those Mesa Amps which needs Amp tweaking....Default Amp settings are killer, very full and very handy for the FOH / sound engineers too..

Thanks !
Maybe CabIR should add this IR-combination to the Pack......
If i put both Single-Raw IR´s into a Stereocab - it should sound the same?

Maybe CabIR should add this IR-combination to the Pack......
If i put both Single-Raw IR´s into a Stereocab - it should sound the same?

Yes, I have just tried it and it sounds the same...:)

But I do have to say that the new Cablab is an awesome tool to create your own mixes man...what a joy it gave me to try all those different files I got from CabIR to start mixing my own thing....

Back
Top Bottom