ML Bulb Angle Citrus: The second Misha Mansoor / ML Cab Pack

Weird. When i bought cabpack 13 i had an option for an "XL+" folder. After i purchased this one from the Fractal site and downloaded i didn't have an Option for any of the Axe Fx models. Just an "IR" folder and another user folder that i believe was titled Fractal with no other breakdown of Axe models. Btw i am loving the Citrus with the Sm57 and M160, great work!

Weird. When i bought cabpack 13 i had an option for an "XL+" folder. After i purchased this one from the Fractal site and downloaded i didn't have an Option for any of the Axe Fx models. Just an "IR" folder and another user folder that i believe was titled Fractal with no other breakdown of Axe models. Btw i am loving the Citrus with the Sm57 and M160, great work!
Thank you so much for liking the IR's. We need to check this issue. With CP13 you should have a separate XL+ folder.

I just double checked and re-downloaded. One file says "IR's for Cab-lab" and the other file says "Sysex User Cab Files" after opening either of those it leads straight to the 3 IR folders: Angle 4x12, Citrus 4x12 and Misha Mixes. Hope that helps you clear things up! Thanks for your assistance and great communication.

I just double checked and re-downloaded. One file says "IR's for Cab-lab" and the other file says "Sysex User Cab Files" after opening either of those it leads straight to the 3 IR folders: Angle 4x12, Citrus 4x12 and Misha Mixes. Hope that helps you clear things up! Thanks for your assistance and great communication.
I think there was an evolution in the .syx files. They "should" work for everyone now. Do you have the newest Axe-Edit?

I just figured it out! It was 100% my fault, im an idiot. Lol i was just selecting everything in the file and i didnt notice the "preset file" one until now. Thats what was throwing everything off. Thanks

I just figured it out! It was 100% my fault, im an idiot. Lol i was just selecting everything in the file and i didnt notice the "preset file" one until now. Thats what was throwing everything off. Thanks
Hey dude no problem! I'm glad it works for you now. :)

Happy new year everybody! :) I bet most of us are waiting for the new Periphery album and if you didn't hear about it Misha told me Cab Pack 19 will be used on it by the looks of it. If you went to see Periphery recently you've been listening to Misha's Angle mixes. ;) Yes they work live just as well.

For those of you who can't wait to hear what the new Periphery guitar tone will sound like here's a clip by Adam Bentley using some Angle goodness on a djenty song:

I'm just happy and humbled to be able to work with these guys. :)

Please post your djentiest clips here dudes!! <3

Noob question here.
Is it wise to get the Cab Pack without having Cab Lab? I am craving for this pack since sounds quite "mix ready" but can't justify spending on the Cab Lab as of now.

Noob question here.
Is it wise to get the Cab Pack without having Cab Lab? I am craving for this pack since sounds quite "mix ready" but can't justify spending on the Cab Lab as of now.
There's actually a free Cab Lab Lite you can use: http://www.fractalaudio.com/p-cab-lab-ir-mixer.php

That being said you definitely don't need Cab Lab to use these Cab Packs. It's a handy tool and I always use it but I rarely mix IR's in the end. I just use the auto-audition function which you can also use with the Axe-Edit Cab Manage. You should be just fine with just the pack and the free Cab Lab Lite. :)

Noob question here.

I do not have Cab Lab either, but I bought this cab pack right before Christmas and have only played with the Misha mixes so far because of how great they sounded right off the bat.

I do not have Cab Lab either, but I bought this cab pack right before Christmas and have only played with the Misha mixes so far because of how great they sounded right off the bat.
That's exactly the point. Misha mixes and the Ace folders give me so many usable and perfect sounding options I haven't even tried mixing my own IR's yet.

That's exactly the point. Misha mixes and the Ace folders give me so many usable and perfect sounding options I haven't even tried mixing my own IR's yet.

Got it. What about the blends shown in the videos? Are those blended on Cab Lab or are individual files created after blending on your end?

Bought it... Still tweaking it to my liking. I find it funny how different they sound compared to other cabs IRs I have tried and bought... These sound more alive and closer to the real thing.
Well thank you so much Xavier! That's what I try to go for. All the IR's I've released are completely natural without any processing done to them. :)

Back
Top Bottom