Waitlist

Thanks for the response!!! I can hardly wait!! Checking this board and my email hourly!!!

I hope you're not checking hourly now. They aren't going to be sending out invites or shipping anything outside of business hours.
-
Austin

I believe M@ said only 1/3rd of the actual wait list was forum members. I might be miss quoting a bit here but his point was that a ton of people on the list are not on the forum. Couple that with the fact that slowly guys on the forum continue to say that they are on the list but never put there info on the google spreadsheet. That google spreadsheet has done more damage then good (the intent was great and pure harted) but it by no way shape or form properly represents how many people are on the list and many people have gotten invites. Every fractal owner on the planet is not a member of this forum and many who are members may rarely if ever post

I tried to say that from day one...everyone just talking about the list. Been here long enough to know that tons of folks (like me) never go near those list. I did once I think and I regretted it...Just my take on it.

This board is tough, if you express your opinion and it is negative in any way toward FAS then some users (what I consider fanboys) come in defending them very aggressively, and basically question your life priorities and call you a crybaby. As a result, I've decided not to post much here, not worth all the negativity.

But I agree with you. I can see sponsored artists and even preferred sellers getting first dibs for demo units, but after that the official waitlist should have been followed. My opinion...

Yes I agree...not about your fanboy statement-...but about the waitlist....but remember the google SS is not and never was the official waitlist. I am not saying you are saying that--- but many seem to think it really means something.....I don't

Yes I agree...not about your fanboy statement-...but about the waitlist....but remember the google SS is not and never was the official waitlist. I am not saying you are saying that--- but many seem to think it really means something.....I don't

Well, considering the "official waitlist" shouldn't have had any names on it when it was "officially" announced, when it obviously had quite a few names "unofficially" added when people prematurely inquired about it, I guess the "official waitlist" is kind of meaningless, for lack of better term.

I'm not really affected personally by this craziness, as I've had an axefx2 for a few years, but I feel bad for the folks(first-time customers, etc) who thought they were doing the right thing by waiting for the "official waitlist" announcement.

Well, considering the "official waitlist" shouldn't have had any names on it when it was "officially" announced, when it obviously had quite a few names "unofficially" added when people prematurely inquired about it, I guess the "official waitlist" is kind of meaningless, for lack of better term.

I'm not really affected personally by this craziness, as I've had an axefx2 for a few years, but I feel bad for the folks(first-time customers, etc) who thought they were doing the right thing by waiting for the "official waitlist" announcement.
I have had an Axefx since early 2009 so I wasn't freaking either. But Seriously? , .They, folks who got on the the REAL waitlist were and did do the right thing. Much of this speculation is based on the times from the (meaningless) Google SS ...Read some of the post. People quoting their time versus someone else's time? Irrelevant....From the posts I trust what I I see is what I have said 3X already. The date is what matters, not the time... And yes, some people may have gotten theirs for whatever reason---so what? The idea is to follow the waitlist as best they can and they do that. They did it with the axefx II. My invite is just about right because I know when I emailed even though I do NOT show up on the google SS. I am not showing favoritism for FAS, just basic business practice from a company that at least tries pretty darn hard to get things right. Are they perfect, no, of course not....what company is? But some do better than others and FAS does better than most I have ever dealt with... Fanboy? Nope....Satisfied customer...yes

I'd agree that the time you ordered might not make much difference...I was within the first half hour of the list opening. I've friends who sent mail to join the list after I did who have gotten their invites, while mine has yet to come. Must...remain...patient!

Believe me, your patience will be rewarded.

New rule. Invitees get 24 hours to complete their purchase before their invitation is forfeited and given to the next person on the Waitlist.

I'd agree that the time you ordered might not make much difference...I was within the first half hour of the list opening. I've friends who sent mail to join the list after I did who have gotten their invites, while mine has yet to come. Must...remain...patient!

I hear you. A friend who got on the list shortly after I did (because I called him as I was signing up) received his invite but I did not. Not a big deal, but seems strange that they're going out of order at this point.

I hear you. A friend who got on the list shortly after I did (because I called him as I was signing up) received his invite but I did not. Not a big deal, but seems strange that they're going out of order at this point.

The receive of the invite email is not synchronous with the send of the invite email.

The route, email servers, network devices, etc. between FAS and you can affect when you receive an email independent of when the email actually sent.

The receive of the invite email is not synchronous with the send of the invite email.

The route, email servers, network devices, etc. between FAS and you can affect when you receive an email independent of when the email actually sent.

Except in this case I know mine went first because of when I called him. He sent his waitlist request in after I did and I received my confirmation before he did. SO... there's no question in my mind about it. Still, it doesn't really matter and I'm actually glad he's getting his first.

Back
Top Bottom