Live track with axe 2- (Proggy) metal

Guys thank you very much for the replies. glad you liked it.

Sounds great would you mind share preset please? Thanks.

Sure thing. there you go. I got the XL. If there's any trouble with compatibility and such let me know and I'll write it down for ya

Many thanks

Rav

Attachments

• Rav Rhythm.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 20
If you were trying to nail the Petrucci rhythm sound then congratulations, you did!

Your band actually sound like the bits of DT I like the most.

If you were trying to nail the Petrucci rhythm sound then congratulations, you did!

Your band actually sound like the bits of DT I like the most.

thank you for the compliment. i guess I'm trying to nail the tone that's in my head. I guess the gear points to Petrucci but to be honest i think the core of the sound lies in the early metallica mark tones. Either way I'm really glad you liked it.

Cheers

Rav

Great work man!! Love the fact that you dedicated a song to someone - it's awesome when people do that sh_t.

And it's PROGGY AS FCUK!! Awesome tune and tone bro!

Great work man!! Love the fact that you dedicated a song to someone - it's awesome when people do that sh_t.

And it's PROGGY AS FCUK!! Awesome tune and tone bro!
Thnx man. Plus the guy flew from South Carolina to Athens, Greece just to see the show. It's the least we could do I think

thank you for the compliment. i guess I'm trying to nail the tone that's in my head. I guess the gear points to Petrucci but to be honest i think the core of the sound lies in the early metallica mark tones. Either way I'm really glad you liked it.

Cheers

Rav

Haha isnt that what Petrucci's tone is based on :p ?

Back
Top Bottom