MFC-Edit v4.3 released

bwanagary

Administrator
Today, December 12th, 2015 MFC-Edit version 4.3 is released.

There are some important changes in this release, though the user interface and workflow haven't changed at all. As usual, the changes are driven by user feedback - thank you all for your suggestions. Here are the highlights:
  • Super-easy access to Axe-Fx Presets in the range 384 - 999
  • Automatic checks for presence of updated Java versions
  • New license model - no need to save the license file into a known location - you can just type or copy/paste a short license key
  • Enhanced "nuggets" - the right-click popup help content has been expanded in a number of areas
  • Enhanced balloon-tips and tooltips in a number of areas
Enhancement suggestions are always welcome. The enhancement requests are prioritized by the ones most requested or those that we see on the forum with the most solution-seeking discussion.
PRESETS-AxeFxTxPcMap.jpg

Sorry if i am being stupid, but what is the short licence key? Tried to type my registration code in there and it said it was invalid, now i have an empty box.

If you had the longer license-key from the license file it will automatically be detected and converted. If you never entered your old license key, and your "demo period" has already expired then I'll need to send you the new short key. There are other ways, but this is the simplest.

If you had the longer license-key from the license file it will automatically be detected and converted. If you never entered your old license key, and your "demo period" has already expired then I'll need to send you the new short key. There are other ways, but this is the simplest.
Many thanks, now resolved as per my PM, me not being at my sharpest during this update.

Back
Top Bottom