Silverface Twin and Muff vid. Noise alert.

Burgs

Power User
Late at night, half cut, he decides it would be a good idea to jam his Normandy Alumicaster into a Muff and Silverface Twin (Q1.02) to see what transpires. Stupidly, following his indulgent sonic rant, he turns off the cameras, Pro Tools and Axe-FX II without saving the preset. Oops. Oh well...next.

Flipping heck.

That's the best Fractal fuzz demo I've seen. Good work Burns! My FX8 arrives Monday (which I bought in no small part because of your demos). I was a bit worried about the FUZZ sounds but no more. Very cool.

Ummmmm...... I'm gonna need to have that bit of a patch ASAP!!! That Muff was insanely awesome and just the Muff sound I have been chasing for the last 2 weeks. You must tell me what model you used or share the patch, PLEASE!!!!!

Ummmmm...... I'm gonna need to have that bit of a patch ASAP!!! That Muff was insanely awesome and just the Muff sound I have been chasing for the last 2 weeks. You must tell me what model you used or share the patch, PLEASE!!!!!
Haha. OK, I'll see if I can recreate it when I get home in a few days. Rock on and thanks for the kind words.

Flipping heck.

That's the best Fractal fuzz demo I've seen. Good work Burns! My FX8 arrives Monday (which I bought in no small part because of your demos). I was a bit worried about the FUZZ sounds but no more. Very cool.
Thanks! Yeah, the fuzzes are great if you tweak them. Don't be afraid to gun the gain and tones. That's how I get the sound - with abuse! :D Cheers.

Thanks! Yeah, the fuzzes are great if you tweak them. Don't be afraid to gun the gain and tones. That's how I get the sound - with abuse! :D Cheers.

So like a real fuzz then ;)

I am hoping I can stack fuzz with other gain pedals successfully with the FX8... :D

Back
Top Bottom