Cats are Useless

We have four cats and, yet, there are mice in the house.

I have the opposite problem, my cat expresses no humility when demolishing a mouse. Last night as I brought out my trash, my exiting garage door lies a full set of mice intestines ready for taxidermy to be placed on "Oakley's" 'wall of fame'. He is up to about 40+ kills in two years (indoor/outdoor cat).

The same problem here, stepping on my guitar as you can see in my avatar but only sweet birds killing machines ...

There. My cat used to deliver this type of crime scene on a daily basis when she was alive.
Now we have living mice.

....now , can you guys tell me when you're gonna ship me an AX8 lol ?

Oops , wrong part of the forum. Ahem.

I can't say much about cats and mice, but I do have a rabbit-free back yard.

MarcosKill.jpeg

I used to rehearse in an old building that had a lot of mice running around; a friend brought one of his 'country cats' into town and we left it there for the weekend....he cleaned out the entire place and we never had an issue again. He left the critters all lined up by one of the doors...

You also never see cat's pulling babies from burning houses, so yea, not as useful as dogs lol...

I had a city cat, but his mouse-killing instinct worked perfectly. When he was five, he saw a mouse for the first time, and it was like he discovered his purpose in life!

My cat likes to bring his kills in the house and completely eat the entire thing minus feathers. My carpet in his kill zone is ruined and looks like a scene from Dexter. I'm petty sure if the cops ever came in my house I'd be in jail.

We have four cats and, yet, there are mice in the house.

We have two Himalayans with long fur, and I see what looks like tumble weeds go rolling by from time to time. I have terrible allergy's, but the wife would get rid of me before the cats.

We have two Himalayans with long fur, and I see what looks like tumble weeds go rolling by from time to time. I have terrible allergy's, but the wife would get rid of me before the cats.

Perhaps you should have kept looking then.

Back
Top Bottom