AX-8 Price

Wow!
I don't need one since I own a Axe-FxII

But I love it that the name Fractal will be spread under guitarists because of this unit with that price.
Me thinks that every guitarist should have try it once. And it's sure in their league if someone wants a serious good sound.

(Cliff, pls make the form server Quantum also, he sure will need it after this ;)

Last edited:
Wow!
I don't need one since I own a Axe-FxII

But I love it that the name Fractal will be spread under guitarists because of this unit with that price.
Me thinks that every guitarist should have try it once. And it's shure in their league if someone wants a serious good sound.

(Cliff, pls make the form server Quantum also, he sure will need it after this ;)

The forum server upgrade is already underway. We will be migrating to a Xenforo-based forum running on dual servers.

That is a lot lower than I expected! Very good deal indeed! But I'm keeping my Axe-Fx XL the wife will be pleased to know! :)

Wow, thinking about canceling my Helix pre order and getting this.

How many effects can you run at a time?

Depends on the effects but typically 8-10 in addition to amp and cab. The amp and cab block use very little of the main DSP. The amp runs in a dedicated DSP and the cab processing runs in an accelerator. Therefore most of the main DSP is available for effects.

Back
Top Bottom