Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 1.00 Firmware Release

Any word on what specifically changed from the public beta (I saw Cliff's "not much" comment, but anything more specific)?

When I compared my Quantum beta recordings to Quantum V1 recordings my initial impression is that the bass is a bit more open sounding and clearer. That was based only on a quick listen. Need to hear the clips again tomorrow with fresh ears.

Has anyone else noticed the same difference?

Terry.

Totally clueless here...

I just installed FW 19 a week or so ago. That is un-quantum-ized, correct? I can/should load Quantum v 1.0?

I also don't know what AX8 is all about, but I suppose that's a question for another thread. lol

I'm loving it. Thanks so much, Fractal Audio Systems. I got straight out of my sick bed (flu), went to the studio, pulled in the AE 3.3 and Q1 software, grabbed my Brian May guitar and wrote myself a nice Brian May 'live' patch. Straight to Wembley! One thing I noticed was a seemingly significant (and very welcome) change in the cab Mic models. I've made a video demo of that preset with intermittent mic changes for anyone interested. I'll pop it up later. Thanks again, guys.

The most important feature is available, if you raise the "input drive" fully!!!!

public.php

haha ..... :mrgreen

Mhhh ... just woke up, and wait ... am I still in my dream? No! It is finally there?
This is fantastic! Kudos to all the Fractal team [emoji1]

Back
Top Bottom