Keith Urban's 5F8

Immediate Whoa! Awesome, as always.

I enjoyed that new model right away. Your demo make it sound just that much better. Looking forward to playing your preset.

Thanks Brett.

P.S. That guitar is beautiful! Visited your website for the first time, too. Very nice. Cool design.

Fab tone.

That 5F8 quickly took its spot as my #1 favorite clean tone after being added to the firmware.

Fab tone.

That 5F8 quickly took its spot as my #1 favorite clean tone after being added to the firmware.

Thanks Yek. For some reason I couldn't get the post to show a thumbnail this time. I used the video link with the YT URL but no good. Any idea what I've done wrong there?

Thanks for the Vid. Excellent Job. Enjoyed it so much I just purchased a 52' American Vintage!

Haha. Great. I'll remember to use that one next time I'm asked by my wife why there's another Telecaster delivery. "It was the video that made me do it.." :D

Immediate Whoa! Awesome, as always.

I enjoyed that new model right away. Your demo make it sound just that much better. Looking forward to playing your preset.

Thanks Brett.

P.S. That guitar is beautiful! Visited your website for the first time, too. Very nice. Cool design.

Thanks! Yeah, the preset will be up shortly. Thanks for watching. :)

I could have used that this weekend. I played I'm still a guy from Brad Paisley over the weekend, my patch is country, but not as tasty as yours.

Thanks Yek. For some reason I couldn't get the post to show a thumbnail this time. I used the video link with the YT URL but no good. Any idea what I've done wrong there?

Forum software couldn't handle the URL. I changed it.

Great. Thanks. Is there something I can do URL-wise to help in the future?

I opened your URL, then copied the one from the browser's address bar and used that one. That worked.

Back
Top Bottom