Fremen presets v 18.07

Thanks Rex ! Watched it again this morning, despite the terrible "home comfort" clothes, I'll make it public, lol
Good choice. The music is worth it. You don't have to dress like a rock star to play like one. Come to think of it, you were dressed like a rock star on a non-public day. :)

I rarely sit still for a 12-minute solo, but yours was a notable exception.

11149600_10152686002932245_5147587410879426436_o.jpg

This thread is worthless without cats. Here's my tweaking assistant, who tried to bit me at the 6:58 mark on the video

Hi Fremen , one lil' question ( among others in future [emoji4] ) I see a lot of Peq before the Cabs and After the cabs ... The majority on "standard" layouts have a hipass at 100/120 hz and a wide bump of 5db at 600/800 hz ... I saw this Peq sometimes in tue 2 sides of the layout in some patch .
My question ... Despite the obvious behavior of cutting unwanted extremely low-end and arcitacts at the very beginning , this big bump on low- mids is more to drive the amps in this particular frequencies or more to bring to life the "low" after an hipass ??
I really like how your patch translates on my setup at home ... Probably you have the only patch that really translate well and I like a lot ... Normally I prefer my own patchbut yours have something that let me say ....mmmmmhhh amp in the room ?! [emoji6]
I know I can make my reason about your choices but I would like to ear your toug about this ... Thanks !

Fremen, that is great stuff, Can you send me the "cry for you" and the "clean and symphony" presets? happy to paypal you for your efforts. cheers, David

My question ... Despite the obvious behavior of cutting unwanted extremely low-end and arcitacts at the very beginning , this big bump on low- mids is more to drive the amps in this particular frequencies or more to bring to life the "low" after an hipass ??
I use PEQ after cab mostly to fatten the sound, and before the amp, as an alternative to a TS9-like boost. But if they are bypassed, unless the original preset was from the "high gain starting pack" I did a while ago, then they are leftovers from other presets and shouldn't be there. Most of the time I don't care about unused blocks if I am way below 90% CPU
In the high gain starting pack, pre amp PEQ block would be use in scene 4 (softer lead), and post amp in scenes 3 (lead) and 4. I like lead warmer than rhythm

Hi Fremen ! Did you update only the IIc+ presets? I strongly tweaked a lot of that ... Is it possible to know , Ifwhere possible , which preset number you have updated ? [emoji4]
BTW thank you and a kiss to the petite fille dans tes vidéos ![emoji6]

Hi Fremen ! Did you update only the IIc+ presets? I strongly tweaked a lot of that ... Is it possible to know , Ifwhere possible , which preset number you have updated ? [emoji4]
BTW thank you and a kiss to the petite fille dans tes vidéos ![emoji6]
Sure :
In bank A I updated presets 8, 10, 13, 14, 17, 19, 20, 21, 23, 24, 25, 27, 28, 35, 36, 38, 45, 47, 49, 50, 53, 61, 69 (forgot this one on the original 18.08 link),100, 114, 115, 117 to 123, 128.
In bank B, presets 129, 131 to 135, 140. I have missed those, corrected now, so if you use them, please re-download the file.

Note that use offset #1 ( 001 to 128 )

Last edited:
Playing Boulevard of Broken Dreams with a band so I borrowed your preset (and tweaked it a little). Thanks

Guys if you record something with my sounds, post it here !

Hi Thibault, last night I had lot's of fun with your presets - they're sound great out of the box - I didn't do any tweaking so fare. I've played mainly with your Messa Main Lead preset you posted here in this thread, as with the AC20 and the Bogner Blu Smooth Lead. Usually we record with our smartphone just for fun - this time we forgot about it, but the last jam with my JEM aifter 5 hours and some beer's I've got a clip which is reasonable. I started a bit slow the Watchtower theme and some tired clams, but one can hear how beautyfull the Bogner Blu preset sounds with my JEM 10th anniverary and the new Motor City Pickups - thanks Thibault this presets are really something special...:eagerness:

The easiest way is to backup all presets and cabs with the bot, then load my banks/IRs, one bank at a time

As #34 is my go-to high gain IR but I can't share it, load any user IR between 28 and 31 to the #34 user spot, they should sound close enough

BreadTooth, is you like the routings, check the "Owner of the lonely heart" preset and tell me what is going on with the filter blocks through the 5 scenes ;)

Can I get the exact recipe of #34? The .doc is quite vague. OH121?

Can I get the exact recipe of #34? The .doc is quite vague. OH121?
apologies for that, I thought I didn't save the recipe but I still have it :
ASEM Recto, HPF 65, level 0
OH Mesa ST V30 EN EL34 121-HG, HPF 70, level -12
MesaRectifierV30s-M160-Cone-0in, HPF 120, LPF 8845, level -16

Last edited:
Thanks Yek !

Here it is in action. Forget my clothes, lol, I recorded this to test a webcam recording mode, putting it on the net wasn't my initial intention
I'm terrible at improvising over jazzy chord changes but sometimes it's a good thing to go out of our comfort zone

I could only dream to be that "terrible". And that tone is sweeeeeeeeeet!

Thibault, your presets have been a huge learning experience for me for, what has it been now, six years? It is real pleasure to parse through them and see how you accomplish things.

Thanks for being so generous with all your hard work. I encourage everyone to download these treasures and toss a donation Thibaults way.

Back
Top Bottom