Fremen presets v 18.07

One more question:
034 Asem Recto-OH-RW mix. What wav quality is the right one from RW Bigbox folder?

Asem recto is probably too short to fully exploit the benefits of ultrares. However the other irs I mix with it are long enough - including the custom irs graciously shared by lucian in another thread, and which i used in my user cabs 028 to 031. Asem recto is from the same guy, he makes custom impulses on demand.

Reactions: DTS
Dude excuse my language please, but you're a fuckin genius....I grabbed and loaded these up last night and just got some free time to play around. There honestly isn't one here I wouldn't use for something.

Even the ones with the user cabs I don't have sound fantastic with the stock UR IRs or the Clark Kent Gift To Mankind IR.

Donation sent and glad to do it.

If you guys are noobs like me and want some seriously great patches to play with and see how the routing is done, do yourselves a favor and grab this. It's completely worth whatever you'd want to pay Fremen for them....they're that good.

Last edited:
Fremens presets were amongst the first thing I downloaded and loaded when I got my Axe Fx back in 2012.

So great and incredibly educational.

Fantastic work!!!!thanks a lot for sharing...can you please tell us what guitar and pickups you used in the clean parts!!!sounds
Incredible....!!!thanks again

Thank you Thibault for a fantastic well-done job! :encouragement:
Donation sent and I can't wait to get home and play with these presets.

Salut Thibault!
On question: What modifiers do you use? Ie: Pedals assigned to Ext? Other switches, etc.

3 expression pedals, that's all... third one controls volume, for the two others it depends on the preset... morphing effects or between amps, wha, whammy, shimmer level...

3 expression pedals, that's all... third one controls volume, for the two others it depends on the preset... morphing effects or between amps, wha, whammy, shimmer level...

And out of curiosity, do you prefer to have your volume control at the end of the chain, pre-amplifier post-amp/pre reverb-delays?

If you want to see what modifiers are used in a preset, open Axe-Edit, clink on the Controllers button, then click the Modifiers button. You'll get a list of what modifiers are connected to what.

The easiest way is to backup all presets and cabs with the bot, then load my banks/IRs, one bank at a time

As #34 is my go-to high gain IR but I can't share it, load any user IR between 28 and 31 to the #34 user spot, they should sound close enough

BreadTooth, is you like the routings, check the "Owner of the lonely heart" preset and tell me what is going on with the filter blocks through the 5 scenes ;)
Where can we purchase this IR ourselves? I was blown away by the youtube video so I'd like to get my hands on this one if it's your 'go to IR'. Great stuff, your sound is incredible!

Edit: From your user cab doc, it appears #34 is a blend of 3 cabs. Are you doing that mix in cablab? I'm new to all of this and have zero IR's so I'm just piecing together how to go about acquiring this one.

Last edited:
ahhhhhhhh Superb work again sir!
hobbyist here with little skills/time to program, appreciation in transit.

Salutation!

Guys, I could use some help. I received many mails from XL users asking me what to do to be sure that the right user cabs are selected in my presets. As the XL has more stock cabs, the user cabs doesn't match. Is there a formula for that ?

And again, thanks everybody for your comments !

Where can we purchase this IR ourselves? I was blown away by the youtube video so I'd like to get my hands on this one if it's your 'go to IR'. Great stuff, your sound is incredible!

Edit: From your user cab doc, it appears #34 is a blend of 3 cabs. Are you doing that mix in cablab? I'm new to all of this and have zero IR's so I'm just piecing together how to go about acquiring this one.
ASEM Recto is probably shared somewhere in Axe Change ; yes, I did the mix in Cab Lab. If needed, I'll share the .wav version when I'll have my computer, which is not working, back.

Back
Top Bottom