Fremen presets v 18.07

Whats the best way to audition these awesome presets one after the other without loading into Axe preset memory?
As i recall this can be done using 'AXE MANAGE:pRESETS' in Axe Edit, is that correct?
Does Chris have a video on this? :p

The easiest way is to backup all presets and cabs with the bot, then load my banks/IRs, one bank at a time

As #34 is my go-to high gain IR but I can't share it, load any user IR between 28 and 31 to the #34 user spot, they should sound close enough

BreadTooth, is you like the routings, check the "Owner of the lonely heart" preset and tell me what is going on with the filter blocks through the 5 scenes ;)

Amazing tones as always!! Many thanks for sharing your great work with us. :)

What guitar/pickups are you using? Killer tone man...

I've actually got a few weeks off and am going to try 1807 again tonight.

I rem your presets from way back.... FW11?? Anyways, how long did it take you to update them all?

And yeah man I'll going to check em out tonight too. Thanks for sharing.

Uploaded the presets an hour ago and lost track of time playing. Your routing is a thing to behold for sure. Thanks for all your hard work Fremen. Now I'm off to decifer some of these blocks.....this should be fun :lol

how long did it take you to update them all?
Hard to say, I started updating with the first 18 beta firmware, and rechecked them with the official 18 firmwares. Some presets, like Looper fun, were made yesterday (I had the idea while in bed). Friday and Saturday, I updated the tonematch presets and did a few more. In one day I can update my main live presets, but for all the others I need more time than that. I also spent a lot of time trying custom IR mixes - my "mix" folder have now like 500 mixes, lol

Amazing tones as always!! Many thanks for sharing your great work with us. :)

What guitar/pickups are you using? Killer tone man...
Thanks ! It's an Ibanez RG520 QS with Bare Knuckle Holydiver (bridge) and Emerald (neck). One day I'll have a Tom Anderson. One day… I can dream, right ? :)

Hard to say, I started updating with the first 18 beta firmware, and rechecked them with the official 18 firmwares. Some presets, like Looper fun, were made yesterday (I had the idea while in bed). Friday and Saturday, I updated the tonematch presets and did a few more. In one day I can update my main live presets, but for all the others I need more time than that. I also spent a lot of time trying custom IR mixes - my "mix" folder have now like 500 mixes, lol
Cool man thanks for taking the time to elaborate.

Anyone who hasn't tried these yet should definitely do so. I just spun them up tonight, and they're works of art. Carefully crafted tone, with great attention to detail. Workhorse presets, one-off song presets, and lots more. Try them, and you'll see.

Last edited:
In the zip file where some notes on FRFR and there is this advice for the use with the Matrix Q12a to do an global EQ and the settings therefore. Are you using the global EQ with your presets and the Q12a monitor (I thought you have CLR's).
I use two Q12a's and would you advise for me to use the global EQ with your presets?

Back
Top Bottom