Fw18... news?

Still waiting for Cliff to want to model my Peavey Rockmaster. Love that thing...

Sent from Moto X

Hell yeah!!!! Used one of those for years. Did a little bit of tweaking to mine though.

Cliff, if you want to attempt a really off the wall, but great sounding, preamp...I have a Kasha Rockmod II here at the house that I could send your way.

I've got a TopHat Emplexador that sounds incredible. I don't know if Cliff is looking for new amps to G3 for 18, but I'd be happy to offer mine. Does anyone know if there's been talk about needing new amps or replacing old ones?
I would love some Tophat amps in the Axe! That one is Marshall based I believe but they have a few other models I have also been interested in.

I would love some Tophat amps in the Axe! That one is Marshall based I believe but they have a few other models I have also been interested in.

The Emplexador is definitely a Marshall flavored amp, but the way it's set up with its different modes and voicing selector is kind of like a "build your own Marshall" type of amp. Just like the 1959slp, Atomica, Brit Brown, 100 watt Plexi, and the the first gear of the Splawn are all Marshall derivatives, this one follows suit and has its own special mojo.

I just don't know if Cliff would be able to make the mode switches accessible in the model, or if it would end up being several models. I think the community would really dig that amp, but I'm not gonna worry about it unless Cliff wants it.

Also, I agree with you, and other TopHats would be great to have. Who knows what kind of goodies we're gonna get to see as FW18 goes deeper and more amps get the G3 treatment?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow that sounds like a really neat amp. Here is hoping Cliff takes you up on the offer and adds a few channels of it when he has time.

Cliff, if you want to attempt a really off the wall, but great sounding, preamp...I have a Kasha Rockmod II here at the house that I could send your way.
Now, THAT is an awesome preamp!
There is one for sale in the US right now that does not have goop all over the board:
HRI • Huge Racks Inc • View topic - RARE Kasha ROCKMOD II Prototype

I can provide a verified schematic of the burn channel complete with voltages measured from my yellow knob Rockmod.

Get James's IIC+. He doesn't use it anymore :)

Yes, especially this one :

attachment.php

It's a IIC++

Attachments

• IIC++.jpg
    IIC++.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 734
Off topic here but I encourage everyone to learn an seemingly alien language. Im learning Russian. And is possible one of the most life Changing experiences

Come on now! You guys quit showing off your handwriting skills ! There patches to be made , and IRs to be mixed !!!

I just want to say thanks to fas for not releasing 18 today since I would have been tempted before my show tonight!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm stoked about the JP amp.

But I'm also sitting here thinking about that ADA MP1 in the picture earlier in this thread. I would actually love to have that model too. It never ends. If you gave me a Ferrari then I'd want a McClarren I suppose. Still, this G3 thing is turning out to be very cool. I have real faith that the amp models are actually authentic representations of what these real amps sound like. (I've never played or even heard most of them live.)

I'm stoked about the JP amp.

But I'm also sitting here thinking about that ADA MP1 in the picture earlier in this thread. I would actually love to have that model too. It never ends. If you gave me a Ferrari then I'd want a McClarren I suppose. Still, this G3 thing is turning out to be very cool. I have real faith that the amp models are actually authentic representations of what these real amps sound like. (I've never played or even heard most of them live.)

True .myself i would kill to have a PRS Archon .i know its been asked for many times but no schems

Back
Top Bottom