[18.01 UPDATE] G3 preset collection (XL) for starters

yek

Contact Fractal for your Custom Title
Click the link below to download a zipped file with "amp+cab" G3 presets, which you can run with firmware 18.01.

All using stock cabs (including the latest ones).
In some presets 2 (or more) scenes have been dialed in, as indicated in the preset title.

For XL.

Download presets

1801G3yek.png

Last edited:
ahhhhh! this is killing me! I can only play FW18 for 1 of the next 4 weeks for a variety of reasons.... maybe in 4 weeks the regular FW18 will be released so I'll skip the whole Beta process, lol.

oh... and thanks for presets!

Thanks! Are these basically just the amps set up with their recommended stock cabs/mics? Sorry I can't check now I'm at work. Thanks Yek!

Thanks! Are these basically just the amps set up with their recommended stock cabs/mics? Sorry I can't check now I'm at work. Thanks Yek!

Amp models, tweaked to my liking (no advanced stuff), and stock cabs which I like with the specific amp model.

Even better results can be obtained using user cabs, such as the new OwnHammers (try the Bogner EDVH with the PVH 6160 amp model for example) and Fractal's Cab Packs (try the Division-13 in Cab Pack 6 with the Maz 38 amp model for example).

Last edited:
Thanks Yek. Which kind of guitar were you using to dial in the presets? Any suggestions for altering your settings using a strat bridge pickup?

Which Ownhammer Cabinets would you recommend with the Fender Twin, Deluxe and Tweed Deluxe? Those are my most used. How about the Vox/Morgan AC-20/30? How about the Marshalls?

I used my tele.

Currently I like the stock Double Verb and Tweed IRs, and the variations in the Cab Packs.
Haven't tried the J12-PN (Jensen) in the new Bogner V3 Mix library.

Vox/Morgan: I love the Beatle stock cab, and the stock UltraRes Class-A and AC-20 cabs. More variations in the Cab Packs.
Also great: OwnHammer Alnico Blue + EV-L (V3 Mix).

Marshalls: so much choice. OH has a LOT of V3 Mix choices in Marshall and Bogner cabs, stock Pre-Rola (#69), stock TV Mix 2, Cab Pack 8 (Marshall TV) is coming.

That's it for me! Sour grapes have turned to poison! I am selling my Axe-Fx II. It is obsolete. Even the new Mark Day patches are in XL format.

I've not tried the Firmware 18 Beta yet as I was waiting for the official version to be released!

Now Yek has put these presets up I'm SOOOOoooooo tempted (My Wife is in Ethiopia visiting family & I have some free time after my gig on Friday evening... (Like 3 weeks of free time)... Oh go on then :ugeek

Thanks Yek for releasing me from my inner self.

Time to get creative. :encouragement:

Back
Top Bottom