Axe-Fx II Firmware 18.00 Public Beta

Every amp model will benefit as they all use the new algorithms. Amps that have not been G3'd may not be 100% accurate. The Concert should be very close though.
boy i really wish you would G3 the pvhII6160, but it still sounds amazing. job well done fas. BTW the pvh block is making me deaf with all the gain. killer

A crunch knob?!?!?! Yummy!! Also, after upgrading I had to go into my plexi preset and reset the variac setting...it jumped back up to 100% when I upgraded. This is so much fun. Can't wait till Axe-Edit catches up and I can really start playing around. Fractal...you folks are beyond impressive. Thank you.

Great job Cliff!!! I've been stuck on the Marshall 50Plexi High & '59SLP!!! Outstanding! Haven't even gotten to the Brit Brown or Brit Super yet......

I also challenge anyone to max the drive and treble knobs on the G3 Tweed Deluxe. Do it with a Les Paul.

Trust me.

Really digging the new Rotary block. There's some swirly goodness in there! Rotor length now goes from subtle to "I just barfed up my dinner".

I also challenge anyone to max the drive and treble knobs on the G3 Tweed Deluxe. Do it with a Les Paul.

Trust me.

When Cliff dropped the first beta on us I went to the Tweed Deluxe first. Six and a half hours later I moved on to the Bassman :) So much goodness in there!!!!!!

Brit Brown is my personal take on what the ultimate "Brown" plexi should sound like. It's based on a 100W SLP with Arredondo mods and a few little voicing tweaks.

I just fired that one up, and man....I'm blown away. It sounds so damn good.

Van Halen all day long...

Back
Top Bottom