Axe-Fx II Firmware 18.00 Public Beta

haaaa… JCM800..
get it cooking, then turn on the boost switch and in the EQ page make a like little cut in the 500 band and a little boost in the lower bands..
it turns into a fkn head case..
it's awesome

Well... I mean... the amps I was playing through sounded kind of pissy and weird before I reset them. Maybe it was just me. Or maybe it was a reset of some of the features that I had changed (output comp, speaker drive, etc) helped get me to a more centered tone before I started tweaking. At first I thought "what the hell is this?" and then after resetting I was just staring mouth agape.

for me it sucks!!!! i want 17.04 back! but i tried and lost the names!!!!......so thin, treblelous!!! sucks

sorry mate.. totally not understanding this…
I don't know how to make 18 sound anything other than mental..

18 is a lot of things.. but thin?? I'm not hearing that at all..

suggestion: maybe try downloading fw18 again and then install it again..

Just saw the update and I'm getting ready to dig in, anyone else here using tube poweramp and cabs? Wondering if people are getting awesomeness without cab sims.

Playing my Friedman HBE patch now on the 18 beta. So good it reminds me of my first bj. Now if Cliff could just model my playing to match Mark Day's?

I thought sure you were going to say if Cliff could just model your first bj!

Last edited:
The G3 amps are great!!!!!!! but tone matched patches have sufferd, but that is ok it was a sacrifice worth making. some volume differences in x/y amps also

Oh no, I do a ton of TM'ing. I hope if that is true, that when Cliff get's a few weeks to relax he will take a listen and see if he notices it. I won't be updating probably for a few weeks so I can't check to make sure:(

Back
Top Bottom