Our Debut E.P: Hair Force One "Hair To The Nation" All AXE II Guitars

Kyle.E.Woyote

Inspired

[SOUNDCLOUD]https://m.soundcloud.com/hf1-rocks[/SOUNDCLOUD]

Hey all!

I'm starting tomorrow on guitar tracks for our second ep and thought I'd share what the first one sounded like here (being AxeFx) cause maybe some may dig it!

Let me know what you think, and if you really like it maybe grab a copy! lol

Thanks guys!

Last edited:
Thanks! I added the other songs in, but (Likely due to my lack of computer prowess) they won't play here but clicking each link takes you to it...

Appreciate the feed back!

Holy shiznit, I thought someone dug out my bands old demo cassettes from '87, rearranged the tunes, and recorded them properly! From the vocals, guitar work, and solid rhythm section, these tunes are every bit so dated, yet beyond refreshing to hear!! Great guitar tones and playing!! I love this stuff and had to immediately get THE EP. It'll be playing loud and proud through the speakers of my IROC Z28 (actually a BMW 5 series) this weekend. Between Steel Panther and Santa Cruz is Hair Force One!

Steel Panther would be proud!

I'm a product of the 80's hair metal scene myself (ironic, considering my avatar =) ), and totally dig this!

/twoThumbsUp!

Thanks so much! We are a lot more "under the radar" and subtle lyrically than the Panther boys, but a great compliment!!

I'm going to have to be brutally honest in my opinion here.....

HOLY SHIT THAT WAS AWESOME!!! :applause:

I listened in my car on the way to work and it had me in such a great mood. But alas, I also belive I stopped aging after 1990 too so this style never died out to me. Again, awesome songs dude.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom