Cover video of Meshuggah - Future Breed Machine done by my band

apescaleconflict

Experienced
Hey all!

I just wanted to post this here as offcourse we recorded the guitars with AXE-FX II! It was done while we were recording our upcoming EP and we had such a fun, we all LOVE Meshuggah!

Hope you guys like it as much we did recording it! :D

EDIT: Thanks You Tube for choosing the most complimenting thumbnail :D

Check out our band too if you wanna keep up and check the new EP that is coming out soon!

https://www.facebook.com/LessThanThreeBand

Last edited:

I totally have seen those and respect Guitarjons tonematches and his band Raptor really much! Too bad we recorded this before those though, it would've been interesting to use the FBM patches here! :D
I actually tone matched the clean section in the middle from the original song, but i can't nail it like jon :D

Wow he sounds alot like Jens!! Cool cover!

I was blown away too first. He was all modest about "yeah, im just not too confident about this" And then sheds a new Jens under his skin. I really think Tuomas is really in the top ten Finnish metal vocalists right now, great to have him on the band!

Great stuff man! I liiikkkeeee
Means a lot from you! Cheers! By the way, gonna use your tonematches for live on this one! :D

Just listened again and wow! I've heard bands try to cover them, and usually the rhythm is spot on and everything else isn't. But this cover is awesome all around!
I gotta show someone this :)

Just listened again and wow! I've heard bands try to cover them, and usually the rhythm is spot on and everything else isn't. But this cover is awesome all around!
I gotta show someone this :)

Big thanks dude, and sharing would be really awesome too! We are stoked how warmly people have welcomed this cover, this isn't as easy as it might appear to be... Really big boots to step in and be as near as good as the original... We thought it came out "OK" but are really glad people dig it! We are putting out our new EP in a few days now, you might like that too so check out our facebook! It's in my signature if you wish!

Back
Top Bottom