Coming Soon

Cant wait to replace my eventide/strymon/neo with this! Hope these roll out soon!!!

Just effects. Specifically designed for 4CM with dedicated pre- and post- paths. Up to 8 simultaneous effects. Any number assignable pre/post. Any combination of series or parallel routing. Two expression pedal inputs, four relay outputs. USB for remote editing with free FX8-Edit software. Silent Switch technology from the MFC Mark III. True Bypass. Etc., etc. Don't drop it on your foot.

Well I sold my MFC and Matrix a while back to get this pedal. Wanted to use my custom hardwood Mark V without the need for stompboxes, GCX, all that crap. Now...I may soon look for a used MFC and another matrix. Fractal may lose a sale here...

Every time I see a notification in the thread I'm all like "OH SHIT TODAY IS THE DAY!!".

Keep getting disappointed so far.
Can't wait until it's ready though.

It'll be so handy to use live with my mesa dual rec. I'm a little concerned about amp model compatibility though. I hope cliff posts some more in depth information before the release.

i believe it has two 1/4" jacks for relays with 2 relays each, so with TRS to TS Y cables you have up to 4 relays. it should switch any 1/4" relays like you find on mesa amps, possibly fender.

otherwise it also has midi for midi switching like on diezel and other midi amps.

Units are currently in production. We expect the first production units, which will be a small pilot run, in early October. If all goes well with that full production will commence and units should be ready early November.

Wow, can't believe I missed this little gem. That is something to look forward to. I need 2.

Questions:

1. Will it allow you to have four effects on switches across the top, and four presets across the bottom, or vice-versa?
2. Will preset changes be instantaneous, or will there be a small lag like with the Axe FX II?
3. Can a preset or scene be told *NOT* to send a CC or PC when you switch to it?

Back
Top Bottom