My Bareknuckle Aftermath set arrive today! Let the tweaking start!

apescaleconflict

Experienced
Hey!

I started tweaking my axe presets today as i changed my EMG-707 set to BKP Aftermath set. Oh dang do i like the dynamics and bite of those little son of a guns...
Recorded something simple and chuggish to see how they fit in my templates, almost instantly better but the tweaking may start! It's a different world to me now!

I replaced EMG with these, this is actually quite a cock ass clip and doesn't really compliment the pickups, but it was just a quick test. I'll make a longer and more complex riffing when i have the time out of mixing my bands EP

I replaced EMG with these, this is actually quite a cock ass clip and doesn't really compliment the pickups, but it was just a quick test. I'll make a longer and more complex riffing when i have the time out of mixing my bands EP

Well maybe I'm simple but I dig the clip personally! I have Aftermaths in two of my 7 strings. They are incredible with regards to the dynamics! The cleans and distortions are soooo much better!

Dude i know, the FEEL when you play is incredible. The pickup translates your picking style and touch so much better than before. Im hyped ^______^ Too bad i didn't make this decision before we recorded our EP while ago :D

Hey!

I started tweaking my axe presets today as i changed my EMG-707 set to BKP Aftermath set. Oh dang do i like the dynamics and bite of those little son of a guns...
Recorded something simple and chuggish to see how they fit in my templates, almost instantly better but the tweaking may start! It's a different world to me now!

I really like BNP because of their insanely clarity of the sounds, specially while you're playing the power chords and complex chord you can listen to each notes of chord, you know, the low notes don't devour the higher notes I loved that.
actually I ordered a set of JuggerNOT, Tyger Gold, Bulb Etch, and cant wait to install them on my guitar, just 3 question:

1- Could you please tell me what your guitar brand, and it's model is ?
2- How long does it take to complete from the time you ordered ?
3- Do you ordered directly from BNP or one of their dealers ?

King Regards;

Last edited:
I really like BNP because of their insanely clarity of the sounds, specially while you're playing the power chords and complex chord you can listen to each notes of chord, you know, the low notes don't devour the higher notes I loved that.
actually I ordered a set of JuggerNOT, Tyger Gold, Bulb Etch, and cant wait to install them on my guitar, just 3 question:

1- Could you please tell me what your guitar brand, and it's model is ?
2- How long does it take to complete from the time you ordered ?
3- Do you ordered directly from BNP or one of their dealers ?

King Regards;

Yeah the clarity is unbelievable! My guitar is Agile Septor 727 10539181_10152710474519752_2072072411522210719_o.jpg10669303_10152710474584752_991427887061092546_o.jpg
I've ordered straight from their website and from local dealer, both took about 2 weeks! They are fast and they have nice customer service too.

Back
Top Bottom