Axe FX II XL + Original Liquid Foot JR?

brokenvail

Fractal Fanatic
Just tried to autoload the presets from my XL to my LFJR and LF says Not Found. Never had issue with my regular II. LF works great, it let's me switch presets, use IA's turn tuner on and off as well as tap tempo but won't let me auto load presets. Any thoughts?

it might be identifying it'self differently than the II. Jeff probably needs to update the Liquidfoot firmware to see it is my guess.

I just got an Email from LF telling me to change the name to Axe-FXXL. I can't use the editor. This is the original LF and they have not updated the editor in ages

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just got an Email from LF telling me to change the name to Axe-FXXL. I can't use the editor. This is the original LF and they have not updated the editor in ages

Before there was an editor, you had to use the pedal itself to program everything. So, there is probably a way to get to that field, and change the name. Unless, of course, the midi devices were not named back then in that product line. But what I am say is, with the "+" series of pedals, you could conceivably program everything with just the pedal.

Liquid foot pro here (last 2.28 fw) with XL (15.06 fw), NO auto load too ..
Just tried to autoload the presets from my XL to my LFJR and LF says Not Found. Never had issue with my regular II. LF works great, it let's me switch presets, use IA's turn tuner on and off as well as tap tempo but won't let me auto load presets. Any thoughts?

If you pretty please him... he might add it. He added scene control and helped me with some java bugs when I asked.

Liquid foot pro here (last 2.28 fw) with XL (15.06 fw), NO auto load too ..

Looks like we are out if luck. The device name needs to be changed from [AXE-FX2] to AXE-FXXL but only [AXE-FXX] fits in that space :-(

Glad I didn't upgrade, although this might not be a big deal for him to update the firmware to handle the XL for you guys.

Glad I didn't upgrade, although this might not be a big deal for him to update the firmware to handle the XL for you guys.

Who know what he will do. He already knew the original does not support the XL I don't think I am the one who bought this out to light. It still works fine but I can't auto load ia states and preset names and I have no way to update that manually

It still works fine but I can't auto load ia states and preset names and I have no way to update that manually

you can download the editor from the FAMC website (Support/Download section) and use that, or, you can go into the menu system on the old JR. itself and program it manually. Look at the user guide for directions. The menu system is fairly straight forward to use.

Looks like we are out if luck. The device name needs to be changed from [AXE-FX2] to AXE-FXXL but only [AXE-FXX] fits in that space :-(

Who know what he will do. He already knew the original does not support the XL I don't think I am the one who bought this out to light. It still works fine but I can't auto load ia states and preset names and I have no way to update that manually

you can download the editor from the FAMC website (Support/Download section) and use that, or, you can go into the menu system on the old JR. itself and program it manually. Look at the user guide for directions. The menu system is fairly straight forward to use.

Tyler001 see my above comments. It can not be done even with the editor. There is not enough character spaces given and per LF the original does not support autoload from the XL

got it. I was referring to manual entry of preset names, commands, etc... You are correct that the original models don't currently support auto-load of the XL at this time.

Checked my email and looks like LF had emailed me so I would know the beta was out

I stopped by to let you know I saw the new post for LF jr support, but you guys are already all over it.

Hope it works out for you.

Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom