Coming Soon

Ahhhh I love this company
What a cool product or in other words, the G-System slayer….:)
Seriously, I can see myself on any situation with a mini head like the mini Recto or Carvin V3M etc. and the FX8 that does all FX and amp switching…..bam! you are fixed with a high-end, low weight, crazy fast pack / unpack setup.
This is fun.

Exactly!! I use a mini recto and I cant wait for this pedalboard to come out. Im just waiting for that wait-list to come out and try to get a good spot.

I searched the thread but I didn't see any specification, so for give me if it's been asked already... What is the actual weight (lb/kg)?

The reason I ask; I travel the subway a lot to studios within the city. Would be nice if the weight it's reasonable enough to walk several blocks with my gig bag.

Thanks.

Like previous product releases we might be waiting for a long time even if the product is released soon... Ive had really bad luck in trying to purchase directly from Fractal in the past, but eventually I was able to purchase the axe fx 2 from somebody who sold it locally. In any case I am really happy they are coming out with the FX8, even if it takes me a year to get my hands on one.

I sometimes wonder if Cliff makes these announcements just to put the fear of dog into the competition. As soon as the wannabes make a ton of time/money investment - BANG! - there's a new product on the way they just can't touch that changes all their plots and plans.

Not that anyone is getting anywhere near any of this stuff, but it's gotta be in the enemy CEO and marketing weenie's heads.

I sometimes wonder if Cliff makes these announcements just to put the fear of dog into the competition. As soon as they make a ton of time/money investment - BANG! - there's a new product on the way they just can't touch that changes all their plots and plans.

Not that anyone is getting anywhere near any of this stuff, but it's gotta be in the enemy CEO and marketing weenie's heads.

I dont think so, Cliff is aiming for a lot higher ceiling.

No question about it, but it often helps your business to make other businesses not even bother trying to compete. You don't want them to make any progress - things have to look hopeless.

Otherwise, why piss off the customer base by teasing them like he does?

You remember when he added Tone Match, yeah me too. He is going to innovate this thing into the ground.

Probably not the direction anyone's looking toward. He's gonna innovate until the thing until the bar is so high it's untouchable.

At least, for a while. Somebody out there is gonna wanna grab some market share. Tube amps are great fun, but I don't care what any of the die-hards say - tube amps are history.

I don't care what any of the die-hards say - tube amps are history.

double-facepalm.jpg

Tube amps are history?? No way.

Let me argue this statement with five logical points:

1. I took history in college.
2. I also had a tube amp in college.
3. The very existence of my tube amp IMPEDED my history studies, as I occasionally skipped class or ignored studies to practice guitar, using my tube amp.
4. I still got an A in history class. However, my amp remained Class AB.

Therefore I logically conclude that tube amps are most definitely NOT history.

5. I only got a B in logic.

Tube amps are history?? No way.

Let me argue this statement with five logical points:

1. I took history in college.
2. I also had a tube amp in college.
3. The very existence of my tube amp IMPEDED my history studies, as I occasionally skipped class or ignored studies to practice guitar, using my tube amp.
4. I still got an A in history class. However, my amp remained Class AB.

Therefore I logically conclude that tube amps are most definitely NOT history.

5. I only got a B in logic.

....makes sense to me heh....

Back
Top Bottom