Coming Soon

Looks a bit like from a US-company which was recently swallowed by a far-east based manufacturer:mrgreen *j/k*

Just effects. Specifically designed for 4CM with dedicated pre- and post- paths. Up to 8 simultaneous effects. Any number assignable pre/post. Any combination of series or parallel routing. Two expression pedal inputs, four relay outputs. USB for remote editing with free FX8-Edit software. Silent Switch technology from the MFC Mark III. True Bypass. Etc., etc. Don't drop it on your foot.

Now watch out and learn TC Electronic - Fractal does the G-System the right way, even if the processing unit can't be used separately from the board. I'm sure there are several "Hum-Buster" I/O paths in there for true silent 4CM setups and the manual will be describe them perfectly (as the G-System also would have IF written the right way in their manual.....stupid, but true).Noneless to say, the FX-quality would be top notch here too!

On the other hand.......keep signal paths in 4CM setups short as possible - without being able to separate the FX-CPU from the foot controller, you need to drag your amp to your pedal board....not cool!

mmmh....mixed feelings!

Last edited:
I hope the 4-cable-method with this unit is less noisy and less hummy than the actuall Axe fx II. Cliff, thoughts???

Don´t Need this .....Don´t want Controllers at the front of a stage, never again! (LIne 6 POD xt live etc...)......

But looks like heavy duty.....how much does it bear, if the audience spill over their beer ? It has to be waterproof.............did you think of it, Cliff?

High Tech Stuff has to survive in the real world..........

But I hope, many People will buy it........so, Fractal will get lots of Money to design a great Axe-Fx III...:mrgreen

I don't care about IR's tbh. But I hope we get both delay blocks simultaneously as a bare minimum. Most everything else I can be flexible on!

i say... 599,-

realistically it should sit price wise between a Line 6 M13 and The G-System (499 -1299)

Being a G-system owner, as well as an AF2 owner, I can tell you just the editing alone (if it is similar to Axe-Edit) will make G-system owners consider switching.

What would absolutely kill if bluetooth can be added down the line and you have an IOS app for remote and live editing (like the Eventide H9)

I have not been this pumped about a piece of gear in a very long time.

Last edited:
Hmmmm FX8 does that mean there might also be a larger or smaller version in the future ?

FX4 or FX12 maybe :D

Maybe this was mentioned before -- but is this effects only or does it include drive blocks (i.e. Zendrive, BB etc)?

If i had got that Bogner XTC i would buy this at once. But this IS good news.
I really liked the form factor of the M13 i had before, so this will come into my setup when i get a real amp.
With Fractal quality and support you can't go wrong.

But that will come when i have a band again. Been bandless for 1.5 years, so no need now..

Price wise? Remember what Cliff said: "I build things to be good. Not cheap"

Back
Top Bottom