Wish MFC wishlist

Very good thank you.

One more wish from another post: routing of all incoming midi messages to the midi out port when connected to the AxeFx in extension mode.

+1 for all of those.

The thing I wish most for is multiple "pages" to double or triple the amount of switches we can assign, just like the Liquid Foot Controllers can do.

Btw, is there a way to assign different functions to the four external switches depending on the state of an IA? F.E. I use the four external switches to switch scenes (1-4). Is there a way to press an IA and the four external switches switch scenes 5-8?
I don't think it is possible at the moment, just wanted to be sure...
Thanks.

I would like to see an option for PAGES.
The ability to press/hold Reveal or ANY button you assign and the MCF "page over" and reveal 17 more IA/Scene IA's.
Think Scenes or snapshots of IA/Scene buttons. This would allow all rows to be used for what ever you wanted. With this you could have page 1 be the default setup/ or "your" default setup.
Page 2 would/could be all IA's and Page 3 would/could be all scenes. Or what ever you can think up.
Maybe call it Page Reveal.

I would like to see an option for PAGES.
The ability to press/hold Reveal or ANY button you assign and the MCF "page over" and reveal 17 more IA/Scene IA's.
Think Scenes or snapshots of IA/Scene buttons. This would allow all rows to be used for what ever you wanted. With this you could have page 1 be the default setup/ or "your" default setup.
Page 2 would/could be all IA's and Page 3 would/could be all scenes. Or what ever you can think up.
Maybe call it Page Reveal.

Hell yes!

I have an idea regarding #3:

Short press to turn an effect on or off as usual and when you would like to switch between x/y then you hold the switch for a couple(predefined amount) of seconds then, when you RELEASE the switch then the x/Y switch is done!!!??!

Or maybe a double click?!

Otherwise you would not know when(exact in time) the X/Y switch would be made!

AhAA!!!????

I have an idea regarding #3:

Short press to turn an effect on or off as usual and when you would like to switch between x/y then you hold the switch for a couple(predefined amount) of seconds then, when you RELEASE the switch then the x/Y switch is done!!!??!

Or maybe a double click?!

Otherwise you would not know when(exact in time) the X/Y switch would be made!

AhAA!!!????
Switch on release after hold sounds solid to me.

it'd be cool to be able to link LinkA and LinkB so you can have 10 linked IA's

this would mean I could have 8 IA's linked together
on each IA, I use two MIDI: CC's, one to switch scene plus another to trigger a modifier to handle the extras that a scene alone cannot
so currently I'm limited to 5 scenes

2. Freely assignable switches. Or a moveable preset row (shift presets to middle or top row).

Absolutely this. I'd love to put the preset switches on the 2nd or even third row and setup the bottom row or two to act as IA switches.

So, considering they have scene1/2 added now, why not also add scene3/4, scene5/6, and scene7/8? It seems the capability is there given the implementation of the 1/2 switch. That way you could have access to all scenes using only 4 pedals instead of 8.

Back
Top Bottom