New Profile Posts

1. Ant Music
    Ant Music tweedster
    Hiya Tweedster! My name is Anthony. Saw your post fro last year where you mentioned you were using a Disaster Area midi controller. Which one are you using? Is it the DPC-4EZ? Speak soon, thanks mate.
  2. MesamanGarry
    MesamanGarry Admin M@
    I'm trying to respond to a thread I created to another users comment but it's telling me my post is spam. I am literally answering the questions I was asked. This is my reply I'm trying to post, "That is the cabinet I have. That is also the correct Matrix power amp. I am using standard 1/4" Monster cables for all connections. Thanks for trying to help btw."
    1. redmusic
      redmusic
      Mate just delete the previous message that loads into your reply box, then type your message in a clean slate, its a glitch, its not you.
      May 23, 2017 at 2:15 AM
  3. CSC
    CSC FractalAudio
    In regards to the last 3 updates, every time I have updated my AXE XL and then setup my rig running thru the pa at the next show, the input block gains are changed where there is a huge amount of feedback until I change the ratio section? I guess I dont understand this Input section enough. I run a wireless thru a voice live before routing it back to the AXE guitar input?
    1. Bruce Cisterna
      Bruce Cisterna
      Do you get an uncontrollable squealing? If so, where did you change the ratio section? I have that problem.
      May 22, 2017 at 9:22 PM
  4. Pascal Caraballo
    Pascal Caraballo Moke
    Hi Mr. Moke, Can you make presets for me? but you must have the same pick up a configuration that I have, let me know please, of course it is a work that you are gonna charge for it
    1. View previous comments...
    2. Pascal Caraballo
      Pascal Caraballo
      Ok Mr Moke, I understard, how can you do if I want a jazz sound for example for my guitar, if you don't do with my pickups to make them
      May 17, 2017 at 2:20 PM
    3. Pascal Caraballo
      Pascal Caraballo
      I am in absolute disposicon to pay for you to make the sounds to me, only that I want them to sound good and I understand that for that they must be done with my guitar or with another guitar that has the same microphones, I really need professional help for that , That's why I'm asking you
      May 17, 2017 at 2:26 PM
    4. Moke
      Moke
      I sent you a private massage
      May 17, 2017 at 5:52 PM
  5. Dale shouse
    Dale shouse bobmichigan
    Bob I am interested in the CLR.
    How do we work out the details.
    First time buying anything on classified.

Thanks!

Dale.
  6. Dale shouse
    Dale shouse guitarscientist
    I will take them
    Let's work out details.
    1. guitarscientist
      guitarscientist
      Hi Dale, I can send you my paypal information if you are still interested and if you would like to provide your zip code, I can look up the shipping. Each box is 24x22x20 and 56.4 lbs on my scale. I would be shipping from zip code 53018.
      May 15, 2017
  7. Dale shouse
    Dale shouse guitarscientist
    I am interested in the clrs.
    Are they 2016 models or older.

Thanks!
    1. guitarscientist
      guitarscientist
      Hi Dale, I purchased them in june of 2015
      May 15, 2017
    2. Dale shouse
      Dale shouse
      I am sorry I have been unavailable to check my phone since last night

I have already purchased one.

I apologize if I have messed you up any. I am sure they will sell quickly.

Thanks for your patience!
      May 16, 2017
  8. adrenachrone
    adrenachrone Moke
    Hey Moke, I was referred to you as you apparently have a great Eb patch that uses the pitch shift block. Would love to get my hands on it....
    1. Moke
      Moke
      May 11, 2017
  9. dogman211296
    dogman211296 paulasbell
    Hey there, did you ever sell the mission pedals?
  10. SLICK
    SLICK Rex
    Hi I am new to forum and also my AX8. I have used fractool tonight to convert some presets on axechange which are axe fx ii presets for use on my AX8. Converted ok, the used bot to process preset and it said preset has been sent to edit buffer, save to location on ax8 before continuing. I cant find where the hell the edit buffer is-nothing in any manual anywhere, man these things are killing me with frustration
  11. SLICK
    SLICK AlGrenadine
    Hi I am new to forum and also my AX8. I have used fractool tonight to convert some presets on axechange which are axe fx ii presets for use on my AX8. Converted ok, the used bot to process preset and it said preset has been sent to edit buffer, save to location on ax8 before continuing. I cant find where the hell the edit buffer is-nothing in any manual anywhere, man these things are killing me with frustration
  12. SLICK
  13. SLICK
  14. SLICK
    SLICK Rex
    Great
  15. izappa
    izappa
    Playing Dead
  16. Muad'zin
    Muad'zin soheil
    Hi!

I noticed that you're from Iran. I've been there a couple of times, mostly Shiraz and surroundings, but a few other places too. Might I ask from which city you hail?
  17. Nige
    Nige Moke
    Hi Moke bought the Cult Sanctuary Preset for my AX8 one happy customer. All the best from the UK
    1. Moke
      Moke
      Thanks brother..... Can't wait tell Q8.?? comes out so I can update them all. I'm loving it on my Axe-Fx II
      May 9, 2017
      Nige likes this.
  18. SLICK
    SLICK FractalAudio
    I cant reply to simeon as I am blocked or something-I tried commenting on a number of members conversations but still cant reply
  19. SLICK
    SLICK FractalAudio
    Hi I am in the very early days of working with my ax8-simeon gave me a method of using fractool to convert the preset that Dave Walliman submitted for AxeFxii. I'm having no success. I all plugged in and I cant open the file can u or someone step me thru it please?
    1. simeon
      simeon
      if you're having problems with fractool, then it's probably best to send a PM to AlGrenadine, who is the guy who made it
      May 8, 2017
  20. SLICK