New Profile Posts

1. boltrecords
    boltrecords Hoosierdaddy
    Would you take $800 shipped for the gen2 fx8. I don't need the kicktags
  2. myriadage
    myriadage cyclops
    Hi,

Would you be willing to sell the MFC-101 separately? Just let me know. Thanks!

-Chris
    1. cyclops
      cyclops
      Hi myriadage, I would sell the MFC-101 seperately.
      Mar 24, 2017 at 6:51 PM
    2. cyclops
      cyclops
      Hi Chris, Yes, I can sell the MFC-101 separately. If I do that, I want to get $500 out of the MFC
      Mar 24, 2017 at 6:55 PM
  3. EricVydel
    EricVydel klaushouz
    Klaushouz, Hello!!! Also wondering if there is still a coupon code available for the buttons. I want to equip my rather large board with these little guys.

Great product, Thank you!!!
  4. Techboy57
    Techboy57 AlGrenadine
    Hi, I seem to be having an issue with trying AX8 or XLII, XLII+ presets in my Axe FX II Mk II. I am using Quantum 7.01 and Fractool 2.40 and the axe change preset wich are designated to be from anything other than an Axe FX II mk II comes up in Axe edit blank. Perry.
    1. AlGrenadine
      AlGrenadine
      Hi,
      Please send me a mk1 q7.01 saved preset, it's probably a different preset version than the one used on xl
      Mar 20, 2017 at 3:12 PM
    2. Techboy57
      Techboy57
      the 2,41 fractool update worked. Thanks
      Mar 21, 2017 at 11:35 AM
      AlGrenadine likes this.
  5. Admin M@
    Admin M@
    If you're blocked when trying to post, try improving your spam filter score first by making ten comments on other people's posts.
  6. sixstringsavant
    sixstringsavant FractalAudio
    Hello - new member with a question; just updating firmware vs. 7.0 but every preset after update seems to have a delay on it. They don't all sound bad but I'm sure this isn't right; reinstalled once and made sure drivers are updated. Is this a know issue?
  7. shinkicker
    shinkicker Raca
    Hi Raca, i'm looking for some help with 3 of my old Axe FX Ultra patches that I would like to convert into my Axe FX 2. I have attempted to copy the patches block by block, however they are nowhere near the originals.
    Would you be willing to help me? I will pay for your time of course.

Cheers
    Gordy
  8. Steve Colagrossi
    Steve Colagrossi FractalAudio
    I think I found it page 38 4.7.1. Please confirm. "Swapped "?
  9. Steve Colagrossi
    Steve Colagrossi FractalAudio
    I have access to fractal FXII at church. Can someone explain how I can rearrange programs so I don't have to scroll each individually? I have a foot controller. Thanks. Sorry for the elementary question. I have looked at the manual and it's not apparent to me.
  10. tedcrop
    tedcrop
    Probably at work and not playing.
  11. Hamer90
    Hamer90
    Guitar-Science.ru by Kirill Safonov
  12. Sammetal91
    Sammetal91
    I'm alive and I still own my Standard, fight me
  13. Hugh Jago
    Hugh Jago smilefan
    Hi SmileFan. I've got an AX8. I can't transfer the preset you made for Gimme Shelter, but I'd appreciate it if you could supply the raw data (Amp/Cap & effects) with any settings.
    Many thanks in advance
  14. austinbuddy
    austinbuddy
    Putting together Raw Amp Banks for Q6 and Q7!!!
  15. DanielB
    DanielB joe rogers
    Hi, I just wrote a long thread and it's not allowing me to publish it. I carefully read through my whole post and I cannot for the life of me discern what it causing my thread to be flagged. Said to contact an admin... it won't even let me send you a PM!
    1. joe rogers
      joe rogers
      While I am listed as an administrator of the forum, I do not perform any of those functions. Please contact one of the other admins.
      Mar 6, 2017
  16. ratsgym
    ratsgym joe rogers
    Joe how do I hook up the FX8 to a Friedman runt to change channels. The runt comes with a single button foot switch
    1. joe rogers
      joe rogers
      Contact Friedman.
      Mar 6, 2017
  17. gtrwrist
    gtrwrist
    Looking for a good IR of a fryette/VHT 4x12 with P50e speakers. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
  18. symphx
    symphx CenturyStanding681
    Hey there, whats that cool guitar you are holding?
    1. CenturyStanding681 likes this.
    2. CenturyStanding681
      CenturyStanding681
      It's an Aristides 060. They're a custom guitar company from the Netherlands that makes these amazing non-wood guitars. I just got my custom model last month after a long awaited 6-month build time. It is, far and away, the best playing and sounding instrument that I've ever put my hands on. Here's their website for more info:

http://aristidesinstruments.com/
      Mar 20, 2017 at 11:20 AM
  19. cyberk9
    cyberk9 Glenn DeLaune
    hey Glenn glad everything worked out on the USB issue....think I bought a few of your patches from back in my POD days...lol
  20. LICK
    LICK dkijc
    HELLO