New Profile Posts

1. Tom Morris
    Tom Morris klaushouz
    Hie Klaushouz, Wondering if I could kindly get a code for 15 or more if that promotion is still happening?
  2. Clawed
    Clawed AlGrenadine
    Hi AlGrenadine my name is Claude and I am just dropping by to ask about your tool that converts Axe-Fx presets to AX8 presets. Would be interested in using it if possible?
    1. AlGrenadine
      AlGrenadine
      Hi, it's free you can use it without asking ;)
      Jan 22, 2017 at 6:45 AM
  3. alledarf
    alledarf
    Can someone tell me the easiest way to setup exp pedal for rotary rate, slow to fast..
  4. ObiWanJabr0ni
    ObiWanJabr0ni Shredder3386
    Hey, I found an old post of you stating you had the PTH volition presets? Would you happen to still have them?
  5. reclavea
    reclavea brianv4
    $1050 on the AX8 .....
  6. Unicorn62
    Unicorn62 Admin M@
    I have a problem posting text in threads, (with out and no links). There come a warning up that I'm "trying to post spam" and that I have to remove it, but I'm not?? I have a quit normal conversation in the "other midi controllers" - tread in this forum.. Whats the problem here..? I can not even answer the thread I my self have started.. What a brilliant forum?
  7. Unicorn62
    Unicorn62 FractalAudio
    I have a problem posting text in treads, the forum will not alow me to post any message (with out and no links). There come a warning up that Im "trying to post spam" and that I have to remove it, but Im not?? I have a quit normal conversation in the "other midi boards! tread in this forum.. Whats the problem here..? I can not even answer the tread I my self have started.. What a genial forum?
  8. austinbuddy
    austinbuddy
    So lately I am working an a set of raw amp banks demonstrating for every amp channel in the AXE FX/AX8...
  9. olle
    olle Patzag
    Hi, I've downloaded your old gr300 presets. Using fxII Quantum 6.03. But I can't seem to get any sound. Am I stupid or aren't the presets by default usable on this version?
  10. Javid
    Javid ML SOUND LAB
    Is cab pack 13 covers lamb of god and which amp and cab I should use.
  11. Javid
    Javid ML SOUND LAB
    Hi Mikko,
    Which cab I should buy for the sound like Lamb of god, Metallica, pink Floyd, Born of Osiris, Chimaira, John Petrucci. how do I know which amp and cab I should use.

Thanks
    1. ML SOUND LAB likes this.
    2. ML SOUND LAB
      ML SOUND LAB
      Hey there Javid. Sounds to me like you want Cab Pack 13 or if you really want to get the Petrucci sound then there's no other pack that does it better than Cab Pack 7. Cab Pack 7 comes with presets to get you started with the amp and cab combinations.
      Jan 17, 2017 at 10:49 AM
  12. dr bonkers
    dr bonkers EJ James
    Hi EJ, If you are up for it, I woukd love to have you do demo videos too. I really respect your stuff. Let me know if you are interested and I will send you the first four packs. Thanks, Mike
  13. IAN29
    IAN29 mrtheedge2u
    Hello,
    Would you like to share your U2 preset pack please ? Thank you
    1. mrtheedge2u
      mrtheedge2u
      I don't mind sharing a few presets. As soon as I get a chance to sit at my computer and export them I will share some
      Jan 15, 2017
      IAN29 likes this.
  14. is9582
    is9582
    Had low back surgery 1/6/2017! Can't pick up a guitar for a bit.
  15. JOHNNYROCKIT
  16. peteonguitar
    peteonguitar joe rogers
    Thank you very much, I'll try that.
    1. joe rogers
      joe rogers
      You are welcome.
      Jan 13, 2017
  17. rdpar
    rdpar Mark Day
    Can you tell me the way to record video and audio of myself playing over a backing track. I can record video and audio of myself playing thru my axfx but don't know how to get the backing tack on there. thanks
  18. Julian Michael
    Julian Michael fremen
    Fremen! Thanks a million for the presets. They sound amazing. I'm currently on tour w/ Justin Bieber and looking to switch from a regular amp setup to using my AX8 only. I'm totally new to this side as I've only used real amps and pedals, and I'm having a hard time getting sounds out of all the presets. I purchased your full pack, but I don't own cab lab or anything. How can I make sure all the presets are working?
  19. Techboy57
    Techboy57 FractalAudio
    I'm having an issue with Quantum V 6.03 , I wont display the amp name of the preset in Axe Edit when i change presets. Any Ideas ?
  20. JT2
    JT2 tonial genial
    Love your 'Flying in a Blue Dream' cover. Friggin awesome. Did you ever update the patch to the newer Firmware? I've been struggling a bit trying to get Joe's tone. You nailed it. But I'm playing and early EBMM EVH that I really love and have been trying to get your patch to work 'properly'. Totally dif. pickups. Maybe the patch in the newer Firmware would help. Once again, great job. Thanks, Jim