1. We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.
    Dismiss Notice

New Profile Posts

1. blynd
    blynd ML SOUND LAB
    Have a question... in a forum post you mentioned all the Misha cab packs are Axe FX 3 compatible. I had purchased the ML USA Djent pack in June last year. Is this compatible? The presets are an incompatible format when I try to import them. Am I doing something incorrectly? Thanks!
    1. ML SOUND LAB likes this.
    2. ML SOUND LAB
      ML SOUND LAB
      The Axe-Fx III doesn't support presets at the moment but you can use Fractool to convert them into the Axe-Fx III. Good luck! :)
      Sep 10, 2018
  2. yek
    yek
    Profiler? Seriously?
  3. Marstan
    Marstan Moke
    Hi Moke! I have a quick question I'm hoping you can help me with. So far, your directions and advice have worked out flawlessly, so I'm asking you before putting it out in the Fractal Universe. Ha ha ha
    When switching effects, there is a 1 second delay before the new effect kicks in. Do you know where the setting is to fix this?
    1. Moke
      Moke
      Are you by chance connected to Axe-Edit/AX8-Edit at the time? This will cause audio gaps. Pause the connection (top left corner) or close the program to test. If this is not the case, I would need to see the preset to check it out.

Moke
      Sep 4, 2018
      Marstan likes this.
    2. Marstan
      Marstan
      It was the Ax8-Edit, just as you said! Thank you once again! :)
      Sep 4, 2018
      Moke likes this.
  4. ThrillGrill
    ThrillGrill bishop5150
    Hey Todd, hope all is well. Are you using humbuster cables or an ebtech with your 4CM 5153/AX8?
    1. bishop5150 likes this.
    2. bishop5150
      bishop5150
      I use humbuster cables but I don’t use a 5153 anymore. I use FRFR speakers.
      Sep 2, 2018
    3. ThrillGrill
      ThrillGrill
      Gotcha! When you were using the 5153 in 4CM, did the humbuster cables work enough on high gain stuff?
      Sep 3, 2018
      bishop5150 likes this.
    4. bishop5150
      bishop5150
      I never had ground loop hum issues so not sure if that was because I never had ground loop hum or if the cables took care of it.
      Sep 5, 2018
  5. Gautier
    Gautier stringrazor
    1. stringrazor
      stringrazor
      No, but I really never pursued the issue. I don't really use the old S5 device anyway. I mostly use an even older Tab2 running Cynaogenmod and so far Fracpad has worked well for me on it.
      Sep 1, 2018
      AlGrenadine likes this.
    2. Gautier
      Gautier
      Thanks a lot for your answer!
      Still having the same issue, even after a full reset of the phone. maybe one day i'll find a solution... ;-)
      Sep 8, 2018
  6. rascarvalho
    rascarvalho
    Putrefação Cadavérica
  7. rascarvalho
  8. Nige
    Nige
  9. Finnishcharm
    Finnishcharm voes
    Hello! I just came across your post on UltraRes cabs converted to Axe FX ultra format and I'm wondering if you still have them lying somewhere (the dropbox link in the post does not work unfortunately). I would be much obliged! My email address is mateusz.j.dabrowski@gmail.com
  10. Jeff Tucker
    Jeff Tucker DLC86
    Just purchased FX III, first Fractal Audio product, and am learning to program and download patches. Can you share a link to your Google Drive with your PF presets? Thanks. Shine On!
    1. DLC86
      DLC86
      Hi, presets loaded on my google drive are pretty outdated now, they were created several fw versions ago.
      As soon as I have a bit of time I'll upload the new ones and let you know ;)
      Aug 28, 2018
  11. austinbuddy
    austinbuddy
    AustinBuddy is setting up gig rigs with various presets from the Naked Amps TonePack
  12. Marstan
    Marstan Michael Pickens
    Hello, would you be able to help me troubleshoot loading a preset onto an Ax8?
  13. Axeman
    Axeman Michael Pickens
  14. tuux0rz
    tuux0rz
    Waiting for the III to be shipped...
  15. Massimo
    Massimo Axeman
    Hi Axeman!
    Sorry if I bother you here, I just want to know how to register on the U2 Guitar Tutorial forum. in imge verification, reCAPTCHA says Version 1 is shutdown, so it is impossible to complete the process
    Many thanks in advance for your attention.

Massimo
  16. austinbuddy
    austinbuddy Igor Paspalj
    Hi Igor! You mind if I share your new video on my Facebook page?
    1. Igor Paspalj
      Igor Paspalj
      Hi Austin. Not at all, I'll be honoured
      :) Awesome presets btw, purchased them a while ago, but only these days I am running trough them toroughly, and they are really awesome. Using some live now with minimal to no tweaking at all. Thanks again!
      Aug 10, 2018
  17. CradleInFlames
    CradleInFlames Mark Day
    Mark, I recently bought the AxeFx III (my first fractal product) and was looking at the different tones available on AxeChange and found yours on there. I was absolutely blown away! The tones are exactly what I've been searching for for YEARS but never been able to achieve. Thanks so much for putting those together and for uploading them online for others to use! Have a good day!
    1. Admin M@ likes this.
  18. Fernando Laserra
    Fernando Laserra miguelete1978
    hey buddy, i'm planning on buying fractal ax8 with hs8
    how do you like this setup? I'm basically a bedroom player.
    tyty
  19. t0aj15
    t0aj15
    time out
  20. cujoren
    cujoren austinbuddy
    Hey ab99,

I read somewhere that you have a killer Mike Stern preset?
    1. austinbuddy
      austinbuddy
      Hi, yes, I did include a Mike Stern-inspired preset in the bonus part of the 1000+ Naked Amps TonePack for the Axe-Fx...
      Jul 23, 2018