V10 Firmware

Sincere thanks, once again, for the hard work and dedication.
It's a thing of exceptional beauty.

So lucky to be a guitarist in these time.

epic-win-1.jpg

There is also something special in the reverb block, that is not included in the release notes. The Easter bunny must have left it!

Stone Quarry?

The other Plexi's are not listed in the notes but are in there too.

And a Brit Super--I don't remember that one being mentioned. Not sure exactly what it is unless it's mentioned in the Wiki.

Thanks to Team Fractal and the testers.

These are the kind of updates that have made me a loyal Axe-FX user since my the Standard and Ultra days.

Oh, and post 1000!

Stone Quarry?

The other Plexi's are not listed in the notes but are in there too.

And a Brit Super--I don't remember that one being mentioned. Not sure exactly what it is unless it's mentioned in the Wiki.

Yep.

Brit Super was there before

"Replaced the “Brit 800 Mod” model with “Brit Super” based on a Marshall AFD100"

Damn, I have to work very late, one day in a year and that's exactly the day Cliff releases this epic update.
As soon as I get home, I'll head straight upstairs, update my Axe-fx and leave my wife screaming in the bedroom...
This I gotta hear, and so do my neighbours.
Willing or not!

Thank you Fractal......I have gigs tonight, tomorrow and Sunday.....Better wait till Monday but thanks for all of your hard work!!!!!!!!

Just to be absolutely clear, when I update, my patches will be left intact, right?

Oh and thanks for the superb work fractal. You have a customer for life here!

Back
Top Bottom