U2 Edge falls off stage

Wow that could have seriously hurt. It looks like the spotlight is in his eyes so he probably couldn't quite see the edge of the stage.

Henry Garza got pretty mangled from falling off stage. Never a good thing to see. Kinda hate these videos.

That is dangerous. Glad he is okay.

My brother went off a stage when we were running sound for a festival. Stepped too far back when moving a mic stand.

Scared the sh!t out of me. I was at the FOH mixer and watched him fall. Cracked a rib, ambulance, the whole nine yards.

Wow. First Bono, now Edge. Crazy. Really hope he and that guitar are alright. Take it easy, guys. Getting older is hard enough without injuries.

I've played a couple of shows with an uncovered orchestra pit at the front of the stage.

You absolutely could not see the edge when the house lights were off.

Glad he's ok. I did notice that the guitar hit the stage in perfect timing with the music... nicely done.

Apparently he was okay afterwards last night and continued.

Man that prolly looked worse than it was but ouch!

Edge-Falling-Meme_zpsuhgsyjjo.jpg

Maybe stay between those large yellow traffic lines going forward.

I was there live! Was quite scary indeed and it was during the last song so he didnt need to keep going. Incredible show and great sound. He had all these vox amps displayed. Was that just for show or he blends those with the axe??

Ill post some pics later. Second show tonight!!

Back
Top Bottom