Post Your Rig!

MKeditor

Experienced
We need people to post their rigs again. I enjoy seeing how others use their gear. I am sure others do too.

Here is my latest:

MK_axe_rig_2008b_sm.jpg

Last edited:
My most recent (virtual) rig ...

240zlo6.jpg

May swap the LFP for a MFC-101 if it comes to fruition soon and can be had in a package deal with an Ultra.

<Eric Idol> Nudge nudge, wink wink, know what I mean? </Eric Idol>

:mrgreen:

Sorry posted somewhere else before by accident ....

Attachments

• rig1.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 6,277
  • rig2.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 6,487
I miniaturized mine from this--not showing subwoofer and mains:
iron_mtn.jpg

To this--for smaller gigs:
the FRFR on the floor is an FBT verve 8ma, with an 8inch coaxial speaker (b&c driver).
IMG_4670.jpg

SHOW YOUR RIG THREAD!!!!!

Time to start a new thread to post picture of our rigs... Let the posts begin!

Amphibian said:
OP aka MKedit: Ha ha, talk about a change of heart! Didn't we tell you?! :eek: :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;) ;)

You guys did. It was because I hold you fellas in such high regard that I kept following that carrot to see where it would lead. My biggest problem was levels. The settings I was using with the VHT/1X12s allowed for a little clipping. With the QSCs any clipping sounds like bad distortion....which is what clipping truely is. If any of you are thinking of going down this path make sure THE RED LEDs NEVER LIGHT UP. If they do drop the level. It required that I bring all my levels down. I was wondering why Scott's patches were so low. Know I know. Also I had to do some EQing.

I am a very happy QSC owner now.

I just unpacked the FBT's - they were waiting for me when i got home from work. They are the Maxx2's passives. I'll be powering them with the Carvin DCM600. The home-made rack is looking kind of empty in the bottom half these days.

131_3125.jpg

axefxrigguitarsaa3.jpg

axefxrigcarvinsv7.jpg

- Axe FX Standard

- Carvin DCM600 power amp

- 2 Avatar 4x12 Vintage cabinets. both with 2 Celestion Vintage 30 & G12H30 speakers in an X pattern

- Carvin DC127C electric

- Ibanez RGT42 electric

- Larrivee LV-03 steel string acoustic

Ultra => Tech21 PE-400 (2x200W) => 2 Custom built Thiele TL806's loaded with EVM12L Black Labels.

The old Mesa, MusicMan, Alesis & PSA-1 gear is in storage ;)

P7260065.jpg

P7260066.jpg

Back
Top Bottom