Pete Thorn HOMAGE, Axe FX Patches

adrianni

Inspired
Anyone here got the original presets for this beautiful song? It seems that Pete Thorn did not post them, maybe some of you got them directly from him?
I made my attempt to nail those presets but I'm not too happy with the results. It may be a long shot but who lnows?
Thanks

Sure, here you go!

Attachments

• Homage Buttery.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 415
  • Homage Clean.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 328
  • Homage Buttery 2.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 288
  • Homage Solo 1.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 303
  • Homage Solo 2.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 288
  • Homage Final Solo.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 281
These presets are mine, but thanks for the reply.
I would like to have Pete's presets, the ones that he used in his youtube video.
It almost doesn't matter anymore, I might have nailed them allright, can't stop playing those sounds.
I will post them as soon as I think they are perfect.
Cheers

Yeah, I saw him in Dublin on the opening night of Melissa's european tour. What a gig! Some of his sounds were to die for.

Love the presets and tune, pete..Thank You for sharing them..ok, i can hear Jimi & SRV type stuff as well as Jeff Beck..cheers pete

I don't agree:

I was refering to his current live rig that Paul2916 saw a few days ago when Pete/Melissa Etheridge were on tour in Europe .... Pete hasn't incorporated his Axe-Fx II into his touring rig yet ....

That is correct R.D., he was still using his Ultra in Dublin. I was in the front row of the upper circle and had a clear view.

Back
Top Bottom