PETE THORN AXE-FX II PRESETS AND CAB IR!

Pete you were absolutely Killer in the Shur party video, love your guitar work and your tone. Ever since Pete's cab IR's out that's my go to cab IR. There really opened and airy yet tight and punchy. I haven't had much time with the cab lab yet.with all of Pete's knowledge and studio experience I would love to See a Pete Thorne IR pack I'll buy it!. Thanks for hooking us up Pete can't wait to here some New Music.some Harder Heavy Metal stuff like you did on the Shur video would ROCK!Thanks, Gary

Wow Pete. I know I'm late to the party, but I am loving the SL68 patch. Added a little bit of medium room reverb, and some TS808mod, and I'm in heaven! Actually with or without the OD it's terrific, the OD just adds a touch of 80s big hair.

I did this simple clip using the SL68:

I did change the cab to a Redwirez 4x12 G12M25 cab that I have mixed. It was a close call between the original and that one though.

Thanks so much Pete! I've been waiting for new videos on YouTube. :)

I know I'm a year late, but that was awesome CK.

I still use these patches in fw 15. Would love to buy some IR's and a tonematch of the new PT-100 anything from Pete will Rock.

Has anyone else had any issues with Pete's SL68 Patch in firmware 18.08? - I just upgraded (from 16 I think) - and its causing issues with a "FX Name Timeout" on my unit? tried everything but can't keep it working - it keeps crashing my AXE - which is a shame as its one of my "go to" patches!

Has anyone else had any issues with Pete's SL68 Patch in firmware 18.08? - I just upgraded (from 16 I think) - and its causing issues with a "FX Name Timeout" on my unit? tried everything but can't keep it working - it keeps crashing my AXE - which is a shame as its one of my "go to" patches!

I just got through playing on it and no problems here... I'm wondering if your preset is corrupt?

On another note it would be cool if Pete would check in... haven't heard from you in a while man! understand if your busy but it's always cool to hear from you, dig your vids and playing ;).

Back
Top Bottom