My new Suhr Custom Tele Black Beauty .. gas alert !!!

Absolutely gorgeous! Let's hear her! Tell us about the pickups - any special voicing on them?
Oh man u will hear her so much :p ... its not here yet, 1 more week !!! cant wait !!!
pickups is aldrich pups with redneck mod ... it means ..
The redneck mod is also known as John's Telebucker mod, so it can make your humbucker produce Tele tones. Andy Wood had this to say " I highly recommend this mod to any bridge humbucker suhr, not only for chickin pickin but with distortion and tone rolled back it gets the coveted EJ violin tone. its also killer clean for fusiony type comping. And parallel creates less noise than even normal humbucker wiring. Then push the tone knob back in and your at full on shred, death, over the top, insane amount of notes, bridge humbucker GREAT SUCCESS!! "

Gorgeous! Can't wait to hear this guitar, especially the Telebucker mod. I'm putting together my own Suhr custom order but vacillating on what I want, and afraid that a Tele won't be versatile enough.

Is the headstock logo pearl or abalone?

Gorgeous! Can't wait to hear this guitar, especially the Telebucker mod. I'm putting together my own Suhr custom order but vacillating on what I want, and afraid that a Tele won't be versatile enough.

Is the headstock logo pearl or abalone?
Mother of Pearl - Gloss Headstock

suhr tele with humbuckers?

dude -- that is without a doubt my favorite fiddle.

Double congrats on a fine looking instrument!

Mr. suhr is by far my favorite guitar builder.

Did I say I like his teles with humbuckers?

here is my antique korina tele with humbuckers - I use her 90 plus percent of the time when I play out. Great freaking fiddle.

p1_uxerxhycl_so_zps9da6bb83.jpg

p3_u5u3gtmq2_so_zpsa234207d.jpg

p2_ustlxx0ai_so_zps1f431f47.jpg

p4_uerbse2w4_so_zpsf665f2a9.jpg

p5_uovc5rb3e_so_zpseb2e5ad9.jpg

A stunner. Roasted neck? with black body, looks great together. Wish you the best with it. Never heard of that PU mod but sounds quite cool.

Looks like roasted maple. that is really nice looking, with the light rosewood streak and the binding touch on the body.

I think those Suhr tele's are about as good as it get's.

Cheers mates!

I imagine this will be a very versatile guitar. With the neck humbucker it will probably do jazz very well (my Tele does). And a bucker in the bridge that can roll back and clean up well looks to make for a very versatile axe. Congrats.

Back
Top Bottom