Metallica Amp

Edited. I would like to clarify that the IIC++ amp in the new firmware is not a model of James' IIC++.

Cool.

Hey I have an idea. Maybe give us some information as to how you could possibly know that so we'll have a reason believe you?

FYI, there are many pro's and techs and all levels of somebody's that frequent this forum cause its a non threatening cool place to hang out or just visit.:)
Sometimes what appears to be nobody may be a some-body.
But not me. I'm Mr nobody.
:cool:

I get that and that's cool. But there are also people around who would just kind of assume something like that purely out of intuition then say "it is" rather than "I think it is."

I'm not trying to be an internet detective or anything, just saying that if the guy is correct and wants to distribute that kind of information and has gone to the trouble of telling us, it would be to his benefit to establish who he is and how he knows so he can be further assured that people will believe him.

edit: lol, just read the above posts. Yeah, the guy definitely knows what he's talking about then, hah!

Last edited:
Months ago Cliff posted that Petrucci was sending over his C+

I know Petrucci has C++'s so- maybe the 'metallica' amp is JP's amp which is the same as JH's.

Back
Top Bottom